the thread about nothing...

I've been drinking Green Tea before bed and noticed that I have slept so much better. Also don't feel as bloated in the morning.
do you drink caffeine often?
i know green tea doesn't have that much caffeine but i am interested to try this. i drink tea before bed sometimes but it's not caffeinated.
i even have coffee sometimes before bed and i have no trouble sleeping

im interested because i recently bought these bottled green teas from costco and i love them. not like the lipton stuff where it's all sugar.

do you drink caffeine often?
i know green tea doesn't have that much caffeine but i am interested to try this. i drink tea before bed sometimes but it's not caffeinated.
i even have coffee sometimes before bed and i have no trouble sleeping

im interested because i recently bought these bottled green teas from costco and i love them. not like the lipton stuff where it's all sugar.
Not too much caffeine. I should’ve clarified, I’ve been drinking a cup of hot green tea.

1591930493409.png

...and that´s why, even putting all the issues with due process and excessive force aside, The Punisher is the worst possible patron saint for anyone calling themselves an officer of the peace.

in a world of unfathomable cosmic power, these people would choose, as an ultimate solution to society´s ills, ¨gun.¨

how unimaginative can you ******* get?

thank you for coming to my TED talk.

I drink a protein shake before bed lol
u tryna gain weight?
1591930493409.png

...and that´s why, even putting all the issues with due process and excessive force aside, The Punisher is the worst possible patron saint for anyone calling themselves an officer of the peace.

in a world of unfathomable cosmic power, these people would choose, as an ultimate solution to society´s ills, ¨gun.¨

how unimaginative can you ****ing get?

thank you for coming to my TED talk.
1591931198139.png

There was once a tiger-striped cat. This cat died a million deaths, and lived a million lives, and in those lives, various people owned him. None of those people he cared for. This cat was not afraid of death. One life, the cat became a stray cat, which meant it was free. And it met a white female cat. They became mates, and lived together. Time passed, the white cat passed away of old age. And the tiger- striped cat cried a million times. Eventually, the cat died again. But this time, it didn't come back to life.

I keep hearing and reading about putting your property under an LLC instead of your name for asset protection in case you get sued. Anyone have any personal experience to share?

Back
Top Bottom