the thread about nothing...

88490493741ec7ed7c043b719617d18e.gif

I got a whole week of vacation that I don’t know what to do with. I already Ben to Florida once last month, going again on my bday and going to Cabo with my family in October. Man. #firstworldproblems :pimp:

Man, I lost weight to start fitting into some items in large. I'm not liking this oversized relaxed fits lol

Bars and gyms opening this weekend.
Honestly, how does a virus just dissapear like that!
Really intrigued in seeing the numbers in 2 weeks

Being an avid gym goer...friends and family are like "Bet you are stoked for next week gyms open in MD!!!!" (i live in DC but close to the border so I can go to MD gyms)

I really am not stoked at all. Gym etiquette already is terrible. I know no one will keep space...or wear a mask. Not to mention i don't know how a gym will enforce the 50% capacity rule. I see it just being same as always and being a breading ground for the virus

Being an avid gym goer...friends and family are like "Bet you are stoked for next week gyms open in MD!!!!" (i live in DC but close to the border so I can go to MD gyms)

I really am not stoked at all. Gym etiquette already is terrible. I know no one will keep space...or wear a mask. Not to mention i don't know how a gym will enforce the 50% capacity rule. I see it just being same as always and being a breading ground for the virus

I'm from MD.

I have a home gym but im dying to get out the house. im hoping maybe the gyms can move around the equipment to make them more separated from each other. idk, just throwing thoughts out there.

Back
Top Bottom