the thread about nothing...

If you don't mind me asking, how much did you owe when you came out of school and how much do you make now? If it's too personal then thats ok. I'm about to graduate in december and these loans are looking pretty scary right now.

I graduated in May 2008 with about $20,000 in loans I believe. I continued working my job and started working an unpaid internship with the Washington Wizards. They offered me a position working directly for/with the head of the Executive Suites department.....the money wasn't there though and I had an offer from DLA. I started as a GS-07 ($40,000) at DLA in 2009.

I bounced out of the program early in 2010, but stayed close to the Government Contracts field. Work in the same field currently as a contractor making around ($80,000). About to get a position offer from the USMC doing the same work as a GS-12/13 possibly.

I've always worked multiple jobs or had side ventures to bring in additional income. Just liked staying busy and such.

I'm sure I could have paid them off a little sooner, but I had to pay for this thing too:

Been playing the new Medal of Honor and I must say the detail and life like aspect of The game has me blown away.

Two more week until Black Ops 2

If you don't mind me asking, how much did you owe when you came out of school and how much do you make now? If it's too personal then thats ok. I'm about to graduate in december and these loans are looking pretty scary right now.

I graduated in May 2008 with about $20,000 in loans I believe. I continued working my job and started working an unpaid internship with the Washington Wizards. They offered me a position working directly for/with the head of the Executive Suites department.....the money wasn't there though and I had an offer from DLA. I started as a GS-07 ($40,000) at DLA in 2009.

I bounced out of the program early in 2010, but stayed close to the Government Contracts field. Work in the same field currently as a contractor making around ($80,000). About to get a position offer from the USMC doing the same work as a GS-12/13 possibly.

I've always worked multiple jobs or had side ventures to bring in additional income. Just liked staying busy and such.

I'm sure I could have paid them off a little sooner, but I had to pay for this thing too:

Damn bruh, ankle monitor and they cut your leg off.

Damn bruh, ankle monitor and they cut your leg off.

haha. I wish the damn LOL emoticon was working.

Back
Top Bottom