the thread about nothing...

Today is Halloween....no dambs will be given

tumblr_mcrovbeeJL1qdlh1io1_250.gif

I'm bout to try no fap november.
Wish me luck yall.
In the gym everyday along with no fapping, my testosterone :x

sheeeeeeeeet, you gonna have jizz coming out your ears- no fap month at 16 or 17 wouldve been impossible
All I gotta do is not fap in the morning, and occupy myself with other things on the weekends and I'll be fine.
I hope

I have heard it before but I couldn't remember their name. This chick I use to date would listen to them all the time.  I wanted to here a song off that album but couldn't for the life of me remember anything other than the album cover.

love me some Miley.

I watched 12 episodes of Pretty Little Liars in a row over rum and coke with my girl last night.

Shay%20in%20Sepia.jpg

complete debit card access. she can have it all.

My woman is threatening to withhold yambs if I participate in no shave November

also

Last edited:
Just paid off the final $12,000 on my student loan yesterday (from 2008).

Will pay off the final $6,000 on my car in the next few weeks.

Debt free.

Congrats! That has to be a great feeling mos def!

OAN: I just sold my iPad 3 and will be copping the iPad Mini. I could care less about the lack of retina as the size is more important. I just need the iPad to conduct quick business and study for my certifications.

Appreciate it. I had just been stock piling this money in my savings and it was doing absolutely nothing, so I decided to escalate the process and just pay it all off at once.

Pay off debts quickly and don't put yourself in positions where people can take shots at you or your finances through legal situations. 10K plus in legal fees, court cost, etc.

Time to make some investments now.

Appreciate it. I had just been stock piling this money in my savings and it was doing absolutely nothing, so I decided to escalate the process and just pay it all off at once.
Pay off debts quickly and don't put yourself in positions where people can take shots at you or your finances through legal situations. 10K plus in legal fees, court cost, etc.
Time to make some investments now.

If you don't mind me asking, how much did you owe when you came out of school and how much do you make now? If it's too personal then thats ok. I'm about to graduate in december and these loans are looking pretty scary right now.

Back
Top Bottom