the thread about nothing...

Almost bought cool grey 4s just now but I need to get my kid back to school clothes/shoes first. Smh at being a responsible parent.
I know I’m too selfish and irresponsible for a relationship or kids. I only want to buy stuff for myself.

Last edited by a moderator:
gxno8eysbee31.jpg

:emoji_100::emoji_100:

Where in Philly do you stay? I lived out there for close to a year in my early 20’s. I was on Allegheny & Kensington :lol: in a $500 a month studio. But enjoyed my time there. Always have love for Philly.
Oof. Nowhere near Kensington, it’s very bad there now. I’m in the burbs close to the northeast.

Oof. Nowhere near Kensington, it’s very bad there now. I’m in the burbs close to the northeast.
It was bad when I was there. I just didn’t trip off it till I had been there for a while. I was so caught up in being out and about I never tripped off where I lived. It was grimey but I would still take the train home 3am and have no problems. Have no idea if I could do that now tho. Shoutout the Badlands.

It was bad when I was there. I just didn’t trip off it till I had been there for a while. I was so caught up in being out and about I never tripped off where I lived. It was grimey but I would still take the train home 3am and have no problems. Have no idea if I could do that now tho. Shoutout the Badlands.
They closed where the junkies used to hide near the tracks so they are all just out and about like zombies now.

A bunch of people that think they’re enthusiasts/experts that have no idea what they’re talking about.
That’s how some feel about the food thread. Just filter out what you want to read or not. Don’t take anything to personally here. It’s all fun and games.

I stay sitting here like "how he burn all that $#@% off???"
Haha I eat somewhat healthy most of the time and hit the gym 3-4 times a week for about 2 hr each time. Also my metabolism always been pretty good. I wish I could eat more than what I’m eating now.

Back
Top Bottom