the thread about nothing...

How can a dumb**** forgot their twin boys was in the back seat and went to work an 8 hr shift, causing the twins to die because of heat stroke?!?!
Yeah, read that one too. Doesn't make any kind of sense. 8 hour shift?

And he dropped one of the kids off at day care, right? Not adding up at all.

Given that there is a chance it was an accident, I am trying to be sensitive to the situation. Unfortunately 2 babies were lost. That family is going through it. But man...Doesn't add up. And even if it was an honest mistake, right now I kinda feel like he should still have some sort of punishment for it.

Just ****** all around

20190804_073352.jpg

Yeah, read that one too. Doesn't make any kind of sense. 8 hour shift?

And he dropped one of the kids off at day care, right? Not adding up at all.

Given that there is a chance it was an accident, I am trying to be sensitive to the situation. Unfortunately 2 babies were lost. That family is going through it. But man...Doesn't add up. And even if it was an honest mistake, right now I kinda feel like he should still have some sort of punishment for it.

Just ****ty all around
It doesn’t seem right to me too. How can someone have kids and not once the thought of their kids pop up in their head in 8 hrs? It was morning and wouldn’t the kids be making noise? Doesn’t he try to make conversation with the kids while driving? I don’t believe that fool.

Just found out about these Mukbang video and came across this Stephanie Soo chick that does it. Pretty entertaining. Strong personality.

Back
Top Bottom