the thread about nothing...

There are also some variant true wireless workout headphones on Amazon for around $40. I have some other variant bluetooth workout headphones I got there about a year back for $30 that sound decent enough for me. Thinking of upgrading but still debating.

nike-air-zoom-generation-retro-first-game-9-03.jpg

It truly amazes me how women are able to get away with exaggerating stories or straight up lying.

I work in a building that has a DMV on the 1st floor that opens at 8. Lost my DL after a long weekend so I arrived early to avoid the long line. I go in the DMV wearing my badge at 7:55. I walk up to speak to the teller. The security guard stops me, inserts herself in the convo and says I can't come in and I'd have to stand in line outside. In the humidity/heat. I say nah i'm cool on that and leave. She then says I can wait in the lobby. I run to my car to get my insurance papers just in case I need them. I come back to that same security guard lying to her supervisor saying I was "belligerent, disrespectful and had an attitude". Like cmon man. At this point, I'm thoroughly convinced that I'm that black Larry David.

There are also some variant true wireless workout headphones on Amazon for around $40. I have some other variant bluetooth workout headphones I got there about a year back for $30 that sound decent enough for me. Thinking of upgrading but still debating.

I had a pair of Jabra wireless headphones back in the day. Broke 2 pairs of them before customer service stopped responding to me. I bought a random pair of Yurbuds from amazon for like $15. Best headphones ive ever owned. Going on a year and a half now and they don't fall out during high intensity activity. As much as i want those beats truley wireless ear buds....i can't imagine dropping $250 on headphones.

TODAYS MY LAST DAY OF WORK GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So the team is taking me out to eat at some fancy restaurant and everyone is dressed up.
I came to work in a white T and chelsea boots lol
Gonna be a mix of emotions saying bye to everyone

Back
Top Bottom