the thread about nothing...

I'm on my 3rd pair of LeBron XIIIs. 1 of the best, most comfortable ball/gym sneakers I've ever put on. Quality is top notch as is the cushioning. I feel like since LJ is still in the league playing the kicks will be of great quality. But, once he retires, that quality will slowly fade same way that Jordans kicks lost their superior quality after his retirement. I'm buyin at least another 3 pairs of LJ XIIIs, I love em that much lol
Almost copped the black/gum bottom one too.

I have 2 pairs of Bluetooth headphones. One of them a really nice Bose NC pair. But I find myself using my old iPhone headphones with cord 75% of the time.

upload_2019-6-23_22-17-33-jpeg.2365309

Pretty accurate. Still thinking if I’ve gotten hooked on vices.

Thanks, man
A lot of the 9's I read have faced some precious situations involving their upbringing or living conditions. Usually they come from broken homes, foster care, been homeless, or something along those lines. Another common theme is having sex and kids at a young age. If you do not mind sharing, do any of these apply to you?

A lot of the 9's I read have faced some precious situations involving their upbringing or living conditions. Usually they come from broken homes, foster care, been homeless, or something along those lines. Another common theme is having sex and kids at a young age. If you do not mind sharing, do any of these apply to you?
Didn’t come from a broken home. Didn’t have sex at a young age (didn’t have NT game) and didn’t my first kid until I was 30

Didn’t come from a broken home. Didn’t have sex at a young age (didn’t have NT game) and didn’t my first kid until I was 30
I see, well it's good that you did not have those difficulties. What did you find relatable in my revealings about the 9 lifepath from earlier?

My quality, in home headphones are Bowers and Wilkins px

Gym headphones Skullcandy uproar (GREAT value at 25)

Everyday buds for talking on the phone
Jabra elite sport. Highly recommend these.

Back
Top Bottom