the thread about nothing...

my nephew said he lucid dreams all the time and controls it

i can never tell when im dreaming

and thc counteracts ones ability to dream as easy
giphy.gif

Im still not sure what I'm supposed to do when asked for salary expectations. Everyone is telling me something different

is this something that you have been trying to do for awhile now or just getting into it?

I was reading this website (https://www.world-of-lucid-dreaming.com/) the other day and everything seems so ****ing wild and it blows my mind that you can actually do some of these things. The power of the mind is crazy!

No, I haven't been trying for this experience. It just happens randomly to me but when it happens it's like I figure it out at the last few moments. For example, when I was younger I remember having a dream of jumping off a cliff and flying but when I realized I was flying I started to fall... When I woke up I was on the ground and I slept in the top bunk of a double bunk bed :lol:. I wasn't injured but I remember realizing I was falling before I woke up. You're absolutely right about the power of the mind :pimp:

No, I haven't been trying for this experience. It just happens randomly to me but when it happens it's like I figure it out at the last few moments. For example, when I was younger I remember having a dream of jumping off a cliff and flying but when I realized I was flying I started to fall... When I woke up I was on the ground and I slept in the top bunk of a double bunk bed :lol:. I wasn't injured but I remember realizing I was falling before I woke up. You're absolutely right about the power of the mind :pimp:

thats wild, was that a common thing for you, sleeping on the top bunk and waking up on the floor?

maybe you should try and stay in the dream next time and see where that takes you.

its funny tho that in your dream you felt like you were flying but in reality you were just jumping off the top bunk onto the floor. :lol:

thats wild, was that a common thing for you, sleeping on the top bunk and waking up on the floor?

maybe you should try and stay in the dream next time and see where that takes you.

its funny tho that in your dream you felt like you were flying but in reality you were just jumping off the top bunk onto the floor. :lol:

Yes, but I always slept in the top bunk but it's only happened once when I woke up on the floor (that I remember). I didn't jump off the top bunk but more so that I knew I was flying when it happened. I felt like I had rolled out of bed and "flown" when I woke up but I knew I was flying but there was no physical pain or stress. It felt normal. I had no bruises or bumps. I just woke up knowing I was "falling/jumping" in my dream. No pain or any stress caused to my body. I remember waking up and asking myself WTF just happened :lol:

I can’t remember the last time I was this pissed off. It’s best I don’t go anywhere this weekend because if I do, it’ll go left really quickly.

Back
Top Bottom