the thread about nothing...

Capture+_2019-06-07-11-37-15.png
Lmao.

Copped some Margiela denim from F/W 04 last night. Joints supposed to come in today since dude lives local.

Anyone ever been hypnotized?

I listened to a deep sleep hypnosis video last night and it had me lucid dreaming :wow:

Someone at work typed an essay in an IM. I put her on ignore. You can't do my job. I can probably do yours. Respect the expertise that I have and the suggestion I gave. My superior also said he would have provided the same advice.

How did it go? Were you able to control your dream? please explain..

I haven't been able to control my dreams yet... When I realize I'm dreaming I always tell myself "oh s***' I'm dreaming!" and once I do it's like this weird transition from the dream world to reality. Once I'm in the process of waking up I knew that I was dreaming. It's hard to explain... It's like being cognitive for a few seconds when you realize you're dreaming and then waking up and remembering everything that happened but not controlling it until you figure out that your dreaming but now you're awake. Every time I have these dreams I wake up and I start laughing because I realize that I was dreaming but figured it out too late :lol:

my nephew said he lucid dreams all the time and controls it

i can never tell when im dreaming

and thc counteracts ones ability to dream as easy

I haven't been able to control my dreams yet... When I realize I'm dreaming I always tell myself "oh s***' I'm dreaming!" and once I do it's like this weird transition from the dream world to reality. Once I'm in the process of waking up I knew that I was dreaming. It's hard to explain... It's like being cognitive for a few seconds when you realize you're dreaming and then waking up and remembering everything that happened but not controlling it until you figure out that your dreaming but now you're awake. Every time I have these dreams I wake up and I start laughing because I realize that I was dreaming but figured it out too late :lol:

is this something that you have been trying to do for awhile now or just getting into it?

I was reading this website (https://www.world-of-lucid-dreaming.com/) the other day and everything seems so ******* wild and it blows my mind that you can actually do some of these things. The power of the mind is crazy!

Back
Top Bottom