the thread about nothing...

^$4/hr damn

My first job was bussin tables at CenturyLink/Seahawks stadium for $7/hr and tip..

I remember I found a $100 in 20's on a table when we were done closing. Pocketed it :lol: I think I bought some Jay's after
Does this happen to you occasionally, finding money?

If I work at a food establishment and they tell me I can only get a discount on food, I'd laugh in their face and eat something in front of them without breaking eye contact. :lol:
Sometimes I’ll just eat some fries and nuggets while working and not pay for it. A whole meal was like $5 I think, more than my pay haha even with the discount. The smell of cheap cheese and hamburger patty haunted me for a while.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sometimes I’ll just eat some fries and nuggets while working and not pay for it. A whole meal was like $5 I think, more than my pay haha. Even with the discount. The smell of cheap cheese and hamburger patty haunted me for a while.
I liked the birthday cake and cookies

mcdonalds-mcdonalds-own-0-0-cookies-etwt-2-0z-56g-39255391.png

5jo8mfnfci821.jpg

Doing sushi tonight and need some help deciding which roll I want:

Dancing Toro: Belly tuna, salmon, lobster salad, crab, avocado, crunch wrapped in sesame soy paper with yuzu wasabi sauce. No rice.
Iron Man: Spicy crab, crunch, albacore tuna rolled in chili soy paper topped with spicy tuna and honey wasabi.

Help...pls.

Doing sushi tonight and need some help deciding which roll I want:

Dancing Toro: Belly tuna, salmon, lobster salad, crab, avocado, crunch wrapped in sesame soy paper with yuzu wasabi sauce. No rice.
Iron Man: Spicy crab, crunch, albacore tuna rolled in chili soy paper topped with spicy tuna and honey wasabi.

Help...pls.
@nawghtyhare

I've seen/heard 2 people defend that "investors" actions from the Warriors game last night.

I think it is no coincidence that they were both white.

Back
Top Bottom