the thread about nothing...

True American Hero
giphy (2).gif

Absolutely. If you consider that they used their hands to make it in the first place, it shouldn't be that big of a deal.
The people that used their hands to make the pizza (btw they most likely had on gloves) probably washed their hands prior to starting the making of the pizza. I don't know what the f*** this guy just did prior.

The people that used their hands to make the pizza (btw they most likely had on gloves) probably washed their hands prior to starting the making of the pizza. I don't know what the f*** this guy just did prior.
I don't think I've ever seen pizza dough prepared by anyone with gloves. It could be possible to do it with gloves, but I wouldn't know. What transpired in the video might be unsanitary, but it can be far worse at restaurants. A few months ago, I posted here that I saw a cook take a tray of Mac and Cheese out of the oven. He put the thermometer in his mouth, dipped his finger in the food, then put the thermometer back in the food. He did all of this in an area where he was visible to patrons!

Saw John Wick 3 last night. Im glad Halle Berry wasn't in it long. She doesn't fit in with the movie IMO, like she was trying too hard. Saw Godzilla too, wish I didn't.

My first job was at McDonald’s in the ghetto on San Pablo ave. I had this really obese manager that always sweat like crazy. One time a customer said if he’s making it I don’t want it haha. And I almost got into a fight with the asst mgr that was trying to bully my gf at that time and trying to act tough. He backed out and I walked off the job. Heard he didn’t show up to work for a week after that incident. It wasn’t worth it making $4/hr for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
My first job was at McDonald’s in the ghetto on San Pablo ave. I had this really obese manager that always sweat like crazy. One time a customer said if he’s making it I don’t want it haha. And I almost got into a fight with the asst mgr that was trying to bully my gf at that time and trying to act tough. He backed out and I walked off the job. Heard he didn’t show up to work for a week after that incident. It wasn’t worth it making $4/hr for me.
$4/hr when was this 1900!!

$4/hr when was this 1900!!
1995 I think, that was the minimum wage. I was only there for like 2 months. I worked a month to have saved $500 for jr prom haha. Later that year I got a job at Walmart that paid $8.00 but it was 30 min away. If I knew it was illegal to work till 12am for a minor going to school at that time I would’ve sued Walmart.

Jeeesh I was 6yrs old.
I rather sell drugs in ‘95 than get measly $4 dollars hour job
It was horrible man. And cheap *** McDonald’s only gave 10% off. Had no choice but to get that for dinner cuz I worked after school. And there wasn’t anything else there but mechanic shops or warehouses and crackheads walking around.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom