the thread about nothing...

Yeah to me it look like it got too much on it..

Edit:

tmg-article_default_mobile.jpg
No way it's that stacked in real life. And that does look like too much.

Fozz Fozz good news with your call? Mine went well. Seems that the door is still open for a potential increase should I reach the offer stage. I specified dollar amount with them yesterday and so they are in the know. With that, if they knew they couldn't swing it, I would imagine they wouldn't invite me back next week.

Fozz Fozz good news with your call? Mine went well. Seems that the door is still open for a potential increase should I reach the offer stage. I specified dollar amount with them yesterday and so they are in the know. With that, if they knew they couldn't swing it, I would imagine they wouldn't invite me back next week.
As of 11:50, no updates. Blah.

Happy Friday, TAN. Hope yall have a good day.

Getting antsy about receiving news about one positions I applied for...Have till 2PM today to receive a confirmation email or else I'm not considered. Gotta stay optimistic.
Welp, time has past. No news. Time to keep on moving.

They gave you a "2pm you'll hear from us or count us out?" response prior to today?
Yeah, they said if I scored high enough on the assessment, I would be notified within 24hrs. I got the email at 1:51 yesterday. So I believe I'm out of the running.

But maybe it mean true 24hrs. So I'll hold out hope till tonight lol

Yeah, they said if I scored high enough on the assessment, I would be notified within 24hrs. I got the email at 1:51 yesterday. So I believe I'm out of the running.

But maybe it mean true 24hrs. So I'll hold out hope till tonight lol
Ugh I hated doing those “assessment tests”

1B873F96-06C8-409A-8F34-837E492629BF.jpeg

Went ahead and copped online. I’m sure these will go on sale at outlets but I haven’t walked in an outlet in YEARRRRS

Alternative is to buy a property, spend all your money, land on someone else’s property with a hotel, and lose everything. “Investing” without the backup funds to be able to take a financial hit is usually how people end up bankrupt. People impatient though these days and want to make moves without even have that base first. No arguments from here - we only got one life to live but impatience shouldn’t be a reason to do something.

i remember back then, we would play 2k and my friend would only shoot 3s. we would get annoyed at his tactic. watching this gs v hou game, thats all thats happening. lol
The current state of the NBA is to shot 3s just another evolution of the game since most teams tend to have prolific shooters behind the 3pt line in todays nba.

Back
Top Bottom