the thread about nothing...

Mood:
5mgd4se.jpg

P.S. Leave Ayesha alone ya’ll gonna need to start posting pics of your broad with the slander.

Nothing quite puts the cherry on your Friday Failure Sundae than scrolling through Apple Music and seeing an album from someone you knew in high school under "Friday's Albums".

Where did the wrong turn happen.

**** is up with these ads?

Annoying as hell! Only noticed it about two days ago. What's the fix?

Good luck, brother. I know you've been on this journey for sometime now. Hoping for positive news.

As for me, if I don't hear anything by 1:51PM tomorrow. I'm not considered lol.

Appreciate it man. Yeah, I'm fortunate to be employed so the situation could be worse, but I am just eager to go elsewhere & make more $ at this point.

Thinking Wingstop tonight :emoji_thinking:

Never had bc the one down the block from me has a B in the window.

Interview today. Took a PTO day from current work. Will come home after and get some round table! Been eating right all week to fit comfortably into the suit :lol:

Good luck!

Headed to Htown for a tournament . nice room, kids at they grandmas houses, wife said pack the gatorade.....

This weekend gonna be super chill.

even though I only took up to Spanish 2 in high school and don't understand everything, I have listened to Bad Bunny's album from front to back a bunch of times

That rain was no joke, I know the flooding is bad.

My son school sent a message at 6AM saying school was canceled, and my lil sister graduation from UofH was postponed from today to next week.

What if you're alone in an elevator with an attractive woman
Side note, I just read about how you should be the first one off the elevator if it's only for you and a woman. To avoid creepiness.

My wife's cousin was breaking it down how that should be. Idk.

Happy Friday, TAN. Hope yall have a good day.

Getting antsy about receiving news about one positions I applied for...Have till 2PM today to receive a confirmation email or else I'm not considered. Gotta stay optimistic.

What are your guys's plans for Mother's Day? Trying to celebrate either tonight or tomorrow to avoid the main crowds on Sunday.

Back
Top Bottom