the thread about nothing...

Sorry to hear that.
Grant Hill and Penny Hardaway are 7 lifepaths. More recent examples: Steph Curry and Markelle Fultz.

All good as I’ve moved to less intense exercises. I do some bike riding which doesn’t put too much a hurting on my knees. What’s good with that Master Builder thing? I’m still kinda lost on that.

I was supposed to get one today but got sidetracked. Had to pick up some supplies at Home Depot, damn kitchen sink was giving me trouble. Was pleasantly surprised to see a couple of cute girls walking around in there.

All good as I’ve moved to less intense exercises. I do some bike riding which doesn’t put too much a hurting on my knees. What’s good with that Master Builder thing? I’m still kinda lost on that.
If you have a vision for something that requires building, you are good at manifesting it. It could be bodybuilding, architecture, programming, etc.

Interesting... Think you can do mine? :nerd:
5/30/1989
5+3+0+1+9+8+9=35
3+5=8

8 lifepaths have karmic lives, seek power or like to be in positions of power. You should be financially stable, that doesn't necessarily mean rich but when you need money it seemingly appears.

3+0=3
Gives you characteristics of the 3 lifepath
Communicator/Performer

8+5+1+9+7+8=38
3+8=11

11 lifepath: Charismatic, tend to allow emotions to override logic.

5 gives you good looks and health. You probably like to travel.
Hmm I don’t know about good looks lol but I do love to travel and tries to travel whenever I can. The emotions over logic part is spot on too. I wear my heart on my sleeve.

Over the years I’ve become more of a loner tho. Does it say anything about career choices?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm I don’t know about good looks lol but I do love to travel and tries to travel whenever I can. The emotions over logic part is spot on too. I wear my heart on my sleeve.

Over the years I’ve become more of a loner tho. Does it say anything about career choices?
Something that would bring out your charisma, maybe in entertainment or sales.
Bill Clinton, Barack Obama, and Michael Jordan are 11 lifepaths.

Back
Top Bottom