the thread about nothing...

I'm about 99.9999% confident that Durant and Irving are going to the Knicks this offseason. Knicks also getting a top pick in the draft, most likely not going to be Zion though.

Kyrie better be careful. He's injury prone and the Knicks have bad luck with players. That's the glue factory for guards.
Marbury
Francis
T mac
Jkidd
Rose survived though.

I think I’m going to quit my job, withdraw from my 401k to pay the rest of my lease up and just finds another job. I ****** this one up royally on a personally level. It’s getting mentally unhealthy to stick around.

Why not just transfer out?

It’s a local company, ain’t no transferring.

The lil piece you were "dating" or the chicks you keep flirting with?

Dont **** where you eat, bruh.

The ladder. Unfortunately, it was a lot deeper than just flirting and smashing. Chick was really into me and we had a real connection, but I was on that NT “don’t **** where you eat” ****. I played it all wrong, I tried to just let it burn. She’s an extremely pretty woman(32 Latina with no kids, body mega on point), I thought she’d get over it quick. Chick gave me a year worth of chances. Now a lot of people lost respect for me after that.

The ladder. Unfortunately, it was a lot deeper than just flirting and smashing. Chick was really into me and we had a real connection, but I was on that NT “don’t **** where you eat” ****. I played it all wrong, I tried to just let it burn. She’s an extremely pretty woman(32 Latina with no kids, body mega on point), I thought she’d get over it quick. Chick gave me a year worth of chances. Now a lot of people lost respect for me after that.
Jeesh, sorry to hear all this. Guess you gotta do what you gotta do. Best of luck.

How you gonna blame NT cuz you couldn't stop hoing?

while advice is good and talking about things helps, the decisions my wife and i made to be together were in the face of many of her friends and family

we been through some things that only the two of us could understand

things that from the outside would not make sense to others

I think as a person gets older and stopped going to clubs or bars, it's either meeting at work, online or friends.

This whole thing has been a real eye opening experience for me. **** got me rethinking my circle of friends..

This whole thing has been a real eye opening experience for me. **** got me rethinking my circle of friends..
So wait you smashed a chick at work she’s causing problems so you gonna pack up and leave and rethink your circle. Am I missing something or is this extreme?

Edit: You didn’t even smash? If you gonna quit at least smash. I don’t get any of this.:lol:

So wait you smashed a chick at work she’s causing problems so you gonna pack up and leave and rethink your circle. Am I missing something or is this extreme?

Edit: You didn’t even smash? If you gonna quit at least smash. I don’t get any of this.:lol:

Its a long drawn out story, but I'm pretty much alienated at the job behind it.

EDIT: The fact that I didn't smash is the problem.

Back
Top Bottom