the thread about nothing...

hQiZfzv_d.jpg

A close friend of mine opened a print shop.
Today he got a DM from Don C saying he loved his work.
That compliment went such a long way. I'm really happy for him.
Congrats to your friend. Although I think he's corny as **** I hope they can work together at some point

Man, no lie, I’ve been depressed lately because of my job.
I don’t think crying everyday on the drive back home is healthy.
I’ve been doing my job correctly, but it seems like I’m being underestimated. Like, beyond. I am open to constructive criticism because I want to do well — but whenever I ask for specifics and advice from my superiors, I’m always told to “figure it out”. My coworkers and my bosses tell me very different things when it comes to my performance. I always am being accused of doing things that I don’t even do. My effective learning style is always being criticized. I’m always being spoken to like I’m an idiot. And somehow, my age is always brought up.
I know I’m so much better than this, but this sucks. :lol: :frown:
/vent

Man, no lie, I’ve been depressed lately because of my job.
I don’t think crying everyday on the drive back home is healthy.
I’ve been doing my job correctly, but it seems like I’m being underestimated. Like, beyond. I am open to constructive criticism because I want to do well — but whenever I ask for specifics and advice from my superiors, I’m always told to “figure it out”. My coworkers and my bosses tell me very different things when it comes to my performance. I always am being accused of doing things that I don’t even do. My effective learning style is always being criticized. I’m always being spoken to like I’m an idiot. And somehow, my age is always brought up.
I know I’m so much better than this, but this sucks. :lol: :frown:
/vent

You’ll be aight , just stop seeking opinions from people. If they know your doing a bad job tell will tell you eventually.
Just keep your head up straight and put everything you do into action.

Is it weird that i dont like to intertwine between different group of friends.
I have my
-Party Friends
-Soccer Friends
-School Friends
-Shoe Friends.
Sometimes people see my snapchat and say "Hey we wanna party with the Party friends"
But the times ive brought people out, the vibe is different
Is that weird?

Is it weird that i dont like to intertwine between different group of friends.
I have my
-Party Friends
-Soccer Friends
-School Friends
-Shoe Friends.
Sometimes people see my snapchat and say "Hey we wanna party with the Party friends"
But the times ive brought people out, the vibe is different
Is that weird?

No I’m more or less the same but it does get harder as you get older. Especially because there’s only so many hours a day, if you move for work etc.

Back
Top Bottom