the thread about nothing...

Darko Milicic winning a ring before Lebron.. :rofl:
upload_2019-3-24_20-38-57.gif

I know these are pics of the OG. I meant the retro of these look different when comparing them to the pics of OG's. Even though I don't have the OG to compare them side by side, I've looked at this shoe plenty of times to notice differences.

I have a pair black/red og’s
You should know recreation process isn’t always 1:1 I don’t live my life behind a scientific microscope. Just enjoy the shoes while your still breathing on God’s green earth.
7CE6341D-E128-4A77-B4BF-1D25DDB61217.jpeg
F1AAEB17-E5A2-41D7-A33B-F58F1B334042.jpeg

2nd time this happened
First time was even closer

Zion Williamson

In Greek mythology Zion is the Hebrew name for a hill south of the Temple Mount in Jerusalem, upon which was built the City of DAVID.

DAVID is also the name of DAVID S. BLITZER who is co-owner of the Philadelphia SEVENTY SIXERS.

The Illuminati[1] (plural of Latin illuminatus, "enlightened") is a name given to several groups, both real and fictitious. Historically, the name usually refers to the Bavarian Illuminati, an Enlightenment-era secret society founded on 1 May 1776

Hmmm you might be onto something....
825D4938-C7CF-4CED-BFAB-50E26D6E9636.gif

Long story time:

So a funny thing happened to me last night and continued into today. Sooooo my girlfriend has been a dancer pretty much her whole life. From a tiny tot, to dance team in high school, to local dance companies into her late twenties. Her latest dance company specializes in more classical and contemporary and jazz type themes instead of hip-hop. They have about 4 or 5 big shows a year. Her latest show was kind of a bigger show and she told me it was super abstract and artsy. Anyways a bunch of her co-workers from her actual job bugged her about getting tickets because they’ve never seen live theater or any sort of dance shows before. They invited me to have dinner with them before her show and kinda talk about what they were in for.

Anyways one of the co-workers brings his 14 year old son with him and he asked me to upsell this event because well, he’s a 14 year old kid and really didn’t wanna be there. The entire dinner this kid has his arms crossed, is giving me one word answers and has the pouty face on, literally the entire time just trying to make small talk. He’s a gamer nerd and I’m just trying to figure out what his interests are but he’s not having it. This kid is too immature to understand anything, why should I care if he enjoys his night or not? But he really reminded me of myself at that age so I just thought I’d do the old man thing and kinda lecture him on LIFE and other bull **** that might have been true for me but not for him.

I just told him, hey I know this isn’t really your thing, and it sucks you have to be here. I know you’d rather be playing xbox or jerkin off , but listen kid. You’re gonna meet a lot of girls in your life. They’re gonna be into a LOT of interesting things that you just don’t care about or maybe don’t know anything about. You can go through life being super 1-dimensional and never coming out of your little comfortable bubble. You’ll maybe meet a girl while your super young and she’s into that too but as you both grow, she meets more interesting people. You don’t wanna try sushi or go dancing because you’re just not into that. But Josh from her work has introduced her to all these things and he’s been to Costa Rica and he makes good tai food and he’s hiked Mount Fuji. Point is kid, you’re gonna get left on your *** for someone who’s gonna show your girl the world, and you’re gonna be doing the same lame stuff you did while you were in high school.

Honestly I didn’t expect this to have any effect on him. I thought he’d just consider it lame adult bull and continue pouting. Little man did a complete 180 and his mood changed completely. Started lightening up and asking me all these questions, mostly about girls and other things in life. Then today he adds me on Facebook and thanked me for my advice :lol: said he was bored by the dance show but he brought up to this girl he’s talking to that he saw an artsy show and she was impresssd :lol:

Just a funny. Never thought I’d be trying to hand out life lessons to anyone

Long story time:

So a funny thing happened to me last night and continued into today. Sooooo my girlfriend has been a dancer pretty much her whole life. From a tiny tot, to dance team in high school, to local dance companies into her late twenties. Her latest dance company specializes in more classical and contemporary and jazz type themes instead of hip-hop. They have about 4 or 5 big shows a year. Her latest show was kind of a bigger show and she told me it was super abstract and artsy. Anyways a bunch of her co-workers from her actual job bugged her about getting tickets because they’ve never seen live theater or any sort of dance shows before. They invited me to have dinner with them before her show and kinda talk about what they were in for.

Anyways one of the co-workers brings his 14 year old son with him and he asked me to upsell this event because well, he’s a 14 year old kid and really didn’t wanna be there. The entire dinner this kid has his arms crossed, is giving me one word answers and has the pouty face on, literally the entire time just trying to make small talk. He’s a gamer nerd and I’m just trying to figure out what his interests are but he’s not having it. This kid is too immature to understand anything, why should I care if he enjoys his night or not? But he really reminded me of myself at that age so I just thought I’d do the old man thing and kinda lecture him on LIFE and other bull **** that might have been true for me but not for him.

I just told him, hey I know this isn’t really your thing, and it sucks you have to be here. I know you’d rather be playing xbox or jerkin off , but listen kid. You’re gonna meet a lot of girls in your life. They’re gonna be into a LOT of interesting things that you just don’t care about or maybe don’t know anything about. You can go through life being super 1-dimensional and never coming out of your little comfortable bubble. You’ll maybe meet a girl while your super young and she’s into that too but as you both grow, she meets more interesting people. You don’t wanna try sushi or go dancing because you’re just not into that. But Josh from her work has introduced her to all these things and he’s been to Costa Rica and he makes good tai food and he’s hiked Mount Fuji. Point is kid, you’re gonna get left on your *** for someone who’s gonna show your girl the world, and you’re gonna be doing the same lame stuff you did while you were in high school.

Honestly I didn’t expect this to have any effect on him. I thought he’d just consider it lame adult bull and continue pouting. Little man did a complete 180 and his mood changed completely. Started lightening up and asking me all these questions, mostly about girls and other things in life. Then today he adds me on Facebook and thanked me for my advice :lol: said he was bored by the dance show but he brought up to this girl he’s talking to that he saw an artsy show and she was impresssd :lol:

Your the man for that. Honestly **** the 14 y/o kid this advice applies to adults, myself included.

Long story time:

Salute to you sir, not sure if little man has an older sibling like I did but you just helped him out tremendously. I used to think **** that didnt have explosions or violence was lame too until I became a teenager. You'd be surprised how being a well rounded individual can help you in life

Back
Top Bottom