the thread about nothing...

Ahhhhh I totally understand. There’s tons of movies like that for me. I personally like Bill and Ted 2 a million times more than the first :lol:

Movie thread

https://niketalk.com/threads/oh-im-...n-well-allow-me-a-movie-thread-by-s-t.287925/
Thanks man! I like to hear others opinions on movies, I usually don’t get too involve with the debate because I know there are some serious movie goers out there. I’m more casual with it and go by emotions/interests rather than the main details.

Btw..have you heard Bill and Ted 3 might be in the works?!

Last edited by a moderator:
924560CC-71E5-4F32-BF45-A0C82CD78317.jpeg

Looks crazy good! I just had Chinese with the fam and I’m super full....but I’d STILL take a plate of that right there.

First one is one of the most iconic movies in American cinema.

I’ll pop karate kid 1 if I want to be put in a good mood. Classic 80s flick.

:lol: at the CBS sports commercial saying " If you want your sports news without the hot takes" and "The show for the smart sports fan"

upload_2019-3-24_19-26-27.gif

Yall can call me ConspiracyFreaky,
But you can see how the camera was moving the ball with magent dropple effect technology outwards from the rim.

Proof that that the higher power controls every outcome with tools and scripts in live sports.

If zion lost todays game it would have meant he was gonna end up 3rd pick in nba and probably not get that mega sneaker contract.

#thinkdifferent
#iaintcrazy

upload_2019-3-24_19-26-27.gif

Yall can call me ConspiracyFreaky,
But you can see how the camera was moving the ball with magent dropple effect technology outwards from the rim.

Proof that that the higher power controls every outcome with tools and scripts in live sports.

If zion lost todays game it would have meant he was gonna end up 3rd pick in nba and probably not get that mega sneaker contract.

#thinkdifferent
#iaintcrazy

2nd time this happened
First time was even closer

Zion Williamson

In Greek mythology Zion is the Hebrew name for a hill south of the Temple Mount in Jerusalem, upon which was built the City of DAVID.

DAVID is also the name of DAVID S. BLITZER who is co-owner of the Philadelphia SEVENTY SIXERS.

The Illuminati[1] (plural of Latin illuminatus, "enlightened") is a name given to several groups, both real and fictitious. Historically, the name usually refers to the Bavarian Illuminati, an Enlightenment-era secret society founded on 1 May 1776

Those are og’s though. But that’s your perspective.
I know these are pics of the OG. I meant the retro of these look different when comparing them to the pics of OG's. Even though I don't have the OG to compare them side by side, I've looked at this shoe plenty of times to notice differences.

Back
Top Bottom