the thread about nothing...

400 dollars lol
I know your a marvel freak, but i seen these on ig.
8FE2C0D6-3669-4032-9E4E-8F7D114907BD.png
D032D3CA-3122-4497-9E93-CC73595A0EA3.png

I'm a marvel fan and I like the look of the shoe

Most Marvel themed shoes don't look that great. This might be the best looking one to me.
Hope you like them. FYI, a lot of people do not like the fit of this shoe. I am normally a 9.5 and these only come in whole sizes. It is perfect for me, but some people find the shoe to be too long.

That's stockx right? Was thinking of going through that. But I didn't know if I could trust it

Dealt with flight club a bunch of times already though

That's stockx right? Was thinking of going through that. But I didn't know if I could trust it

Dealt with flight club a bunch of times already though
Yes, its stockx I’ve never brought from them. Just have it on my phone to cross reference prices for older kicks on different marketplaces.

Ohhhh nvm it's not coming today its coming next Monday :rofl:

I wonder why it'd take so long.

It's coming from flight club ny

I live in ny

People on Twitter sound like they like how it looks in person. Can't wait!

Last edited:
17>>>
My first jay. Im thinking hard about buying the orlando 10s. Gonna be my first jordan in like a decade lol

I think I got the job I was aiming for. Annoying thing is they contacted my current employer directly even though I told them not too, had a VERY awkward conversation with my HR lady

Damn that really had to be awkward.
Very, I work for a company that leases technology services. My actual company is fine and the people are okay (nice but kind of lame/corny) but the clients we work for suck *** and are in horrible *** areas. I've walked over crack pipes and had people try and sell me drugs on my way in the morning. The pay was cool but when I got promoted it was no where near what I wanted. That combined with them increasing my responsibility's and this new client I'm in charge being almost an hour and 15 minutes from house in traffic is just too much. I was going to have them contact my supervisor directly then I was going to talk to HR and our CEO. Now everybody knows, she's an older lady and she sounded so sad
I think he meant Flight Club, the actual store.
What you said

I wish UPS would notify you if their dropping your **** off at the post office instead of your house beforehand. Be having me thinking my **** about to show up and it ends going to my local USPS

Changed my front brake pads today. Only lasted 19k miles. Wanted to try out some Akebono ceramic brakes, but as you can see, these pads were almost paper thin. Just ended up going to the dealer and buying factory pads.

833F4272-F3CF-43CF-BB27-4341DCCB4FCD.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom