the thread about nothing...

I’m trying to get fit too but this **** was delicious
3ABE28AB-7325-48C1-B341-4D1A97BC413A.jpeg

Every time cousin from Atlanta comes to Houston, he act like he forgets Houston is a 2am city(he's been here twice this year already and was here for Holloween AND New Years) . He always call me talking about stepping out but don't be ready till 12:30. I was gonna use him to get from under my girl and get up with a coworker. I was cool, laid up with my chick. Now, I'm at work looking at the other chick getting pissed thinking about it. :lol: :smh:

Told my job that i’m quitting. Told them i could stay the whole month of March to train the new employees starting next week.

Now my boss has to call head office. We’ll see how that goes lol

Told my job that i’m quitting. Told them i could stay the whole month of March to train the new employees starting next week.

Now my boss has to call head office. We’ll see how that goes lol

Props to you for giving them the full month. Whenever I leave here I'll give the standard two wk's and likely take a week for myself if I can swing it.

Props to you for giving them the full month. Whenever I leave here I'll give the standard two wk's and likely take a week for myself if I can swing it.

I only start the new job when i finish school mid-May and i actually don’t want to leave the team without making sure they can move forward without me so a month seemed like the least i could do.

That's gotta stop though
You made a couple chops and now you think you Chapo
If you ask me though you ain't lining the trunk with kilos
You bagging weed watching Pacino with all your ******
Like "this what we need to be on, " but you never went live
You middle man in this ****, boy you was never them guys
I can tell 'cause I look most of you dead in your eyes
And you'll be trying to sell that story for the rest of your lives

That's gotta stop though
You made a couple chops and now you think you Chapo
If you ask me though you ain't lining the trunk with kilos
You bagging weed watching Pacino with all your *****s
Like "this what we need to be on, " but you never went live
You middle man in this ****, boy you was never them guys
I can tell 'cause I look most of you dead in your eyes
And you'll be trying to sell that story for the rest of your lives
278028E1-5C06-4E23-A071-D50D4AD0B12C.gif

I usally think anything spike lee Jordan’s are extremely tacky, these were well executed imo.

F884C84F-826E-45F4-A213-DD4932FBAC79.jpeg

He also probably knew he was gonna win too.

Back
Top Bottom