the thread about nothing...

Yeah man, I have all these shoes yet they don’t hit the court. Such a waste.
As much i love to play basketball it’s actually helps keep my competitive drive up and be some what discipline in life.

Something as simple as going to court just to do layups or work on dribbling skills is enough for someone to say I actually play basketball. Just gradually get your self involved and you’ll be straight.

As much i love to play basketball it’s actually helps keep my competitive drive up and be some what discipline in life.

Something as simple as going to court just to do layups or work on dribbling skills is enough for someone to say I actually play basketball. Just gradually get your self involved and you’ll be straight.

Thanks man, I will definitely get myself into shape. I’ll be doing this the proper way with eating better too. No more fast food and chocolate, it was slowly killing me. Literally, diabetes is no joke. I lost a ton of weight and have people asking me if I’m alright because I’ve never been this thin before. Pants all baggy n’ stuff. Nope, gotta do better now.

Thanks man, I will definitely get myself into shape. I’ll be doing this the proper way with eating better too. No more fast food and chocolate, it was slowly killing me. Literally, diabetes is no joke. I lost a ton of weight and have people asking me if I’m alright because I’ve never been this thin before. Pants all baggy n’ stuff. Nope, gotta do better now.
As long as you're doing some sort of exercise everyday. Start off with a mile a day for a month. Then 2 miles every other day. and gradually add more each month if possible. Push ups, pull ups, and jumping jacks if you cant hit the gym.

giphy.gif

Seriously debating it. My lungs are shot. I’m gonna gradually quit if I cold turkey I might lose it. But I seriously need to re-evaluate my my eating & exercise too young to be ultra washed. I can live with just washed.

I never enjoyed running and always found myself struggling to knock out a mile or so.
I don't smoke bud a lot, but October though December i smoked more than i ever have, which still isn't much. For some strange reason the smoking gave me the opposite effect: i knocked out 3 miles the other day with ease, still can't believe it. I haven't ran that smoothly since i was in the Air Force.

I gotta release some
I swear folks been getting on my nerves
From work
To neighbors
To strangers
Somebody gonna get knocked the **** out
I been having to bottle it up
Keep my composure
Don’t wanna go to jail for whooping somebody ***
But it seems when ur nice
And try to avoid conflict
Folks tend to push ur buttons even more
And talk or do more irritating ****
Like I won’t put a dent in they chest
Ain’t been the fam
The fam been cool and understanding
But man someone else not related to me
Gonna get these hands
And it’s gonna be over something small
But gonna end up taking all the frustration i been feelin
Any tips to help clear myself????
Sort of resetting my tolerance levels

I gotta release some
From work
To neighbors
To strangers
Keep my composure
Ain’t been the fam
Gonna get these hands
Pass time on NT.
Realize you have no real friends, unless you are very lucky. Most people are only around out of convenience and possible benefits.

Congrats. In 2 years I will be at net zero also. Have you've been saving for retirement and what are your future plans now?

Yeah i have been contributing to a 401 but will def up the amount to contribute now. As far as future plans....got to get my girl a ring and start saving for a house. Right now the only real pressing concern of mine is my car hanging in there. The last thing i want right now is a car note. But my '09 corolla has 225k miles on it. If it can hold out for another year or two and get to 250k i should be comfortable by then.

I gotta release some
From work
To neighbors
To strangers
Keep my composure
Ain’t been the fam
Gonna get these hands

Get some boxing gloves and a get a boxing bag or a speed bag and start getting them punches in....or just go out there and play pickup basketball.

Fam my right knee is ******* killing me. I think I overdid it yesterday constantly going up the stairs with all of the furniture/belongings.

Back
Top Bottom