the thread about nothing...

That's why you get yourself a partner that will make the bed for you :pimp:
I'm forever alone
6hVjdQ.gif

I don't smoke often but i went to Cali about 2 weeks ago and burned maybe 4 joints . Also, i was out Friday and took a 2 or 3 pulls. Those are the only times I've smoked this year.

i applied for a job recently and things went faster than i expected. Interviewed yesterday and got the offer today and they require a drug test by Friday :smh:

I think I'm good considering I don't smoke often and i don't have lots of body fat. Still gonna drink plenty of water/cranberry and get on that treadmill heavy.

Don’t drink too much water the day of the test

I did this and my test came back inconclusive

They probably thought I was trying to hide something :lol:

man i know someone who got caught cheating on a probation drug test. Just know they put cameras in the bathrooms.

But for a regular job drug screening idk if they would go that far to put cameras in the bathroom.

Been seeing people repost this on Instagram/Facebook

"There are 5 people in a room. You go in and kill 4 of the 5. How many people are left in the room?"

So I said the answer is 2. The answer they were looking for is 6...

Their rationale is that the bodies are still in the room so the 4 killed are still 'there'. Stupid.

Been seeing people repost this on Instagram/Facebook

"There are 5 people in a room. You go in and kill 4 of the 5. How many people are left in the room?"

So I said the answer is 2. The answer they were looking for is 6...

Their rationale is that the bodies are still in the room so the 4 killed are still 'there'. Stupid.

The answer is obviously 6. You aren't disposing of the bodies.

Back
Top Bottom