the thread about nothing...

Do you get sick often? I get a cold almost automatically when I’m exposed to cold air, sucks.
I may catch a small cold a year but if you pay attention to the weather you'll be fine. Allergies can be pain in the *** but that can be controlled as well. Only issue is if I get sick I'll feel a little worst compared to others but its not a problem if you take care of yourself

Do you get sick often? I get a cold almost automatically when I’m exposed to cold air, sucks.
I may catch a small cold a year but if you pay attention to the weather you'll be fine. Allergies can be pain in the *** but that can be controlled as well. Only issue is if I get sick I'll feel a little worst compared to others but its not a problem if you take care of yourself

She legal?

Ah I see. My colds tend to linger for about 3 weeks and it’s usually because the phlegm gives me a lung infection. I end up having to take Tertracycline pills for a week, that’s with Southern California weather. Weak *** lungs inherited from my grandmother :smh:

Not looking forward to April. My body doesn’t handle pollen well. Get all light headed, aching body, running nose etc.

Ah I see. My colds tend to linger for about 3 weeks and it’s usually because the phlegm gives me a lung infection. I end up having to take Tertracycline pills for a week, that’s with Southern California weather. Weak *** lungs inherited from my grandmother :smh:
I use mucinex, **** does wonders for clearing that **** out. I also sleep with a humidifier running to open me up through out the night

I use mucinex, **** does wonders for clearing that **** out. I also sleep with a humidifier running to open me up through out the night

I’m gonna give that a shot, probably cheaper than those pills I buy. Not to mention they’re legal to buy. I have to “know” some people for me to even get those other ones imported from Mexico.

Is that stupid "Tatiana" song only getting played over here in Cali, or is everyone listening to that BS. How is that song good?!

West coast >>

we gonna get flooded soon

Pig burp at Cali gif.gif

Cali gif.gif

Had THE WORST bibimbap yesterday.
It was pricey and weak. I was mad salty after. So salty i ate it all
Ordered some fusion pastrami and kimchi egg rolls too. Hated them
....and i got the runs
:angry:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom