the thread about nothing...

Well that too, but I just provided a couple examples of careers that can sustain living in NYC.

Even if you have a professional career in nyc you still need the skill set of a hustler and physical skills of a survivor.

Ill tell you this nyc worfkforce isn’t for the lazy or weak minded. Everyday is the survival of fittest.

Last edited:
Even if you have a professional career in nyc you still need the skill set of a hustler and physical skills of a survivor.

Ill tell you this nyc worfkforce isn’t for the lazy or weak minded. Everyday is the survival of fittest.
I'm not trying to live in a shack like Ninjahood, no offense to him.

I want to get this Mitchell and Ness shirt since the old navy cavs jerseys were my favorite, but $45 is too much

thumb.aspx

Oddly enough, I received the most Happy New Year messages from people I haven't been in touch with for years.

I only received a handful of greetings. The number of people I regularly interact with gets smaller and smaller every year. Nothing malicious or anything like that, people just grow apart I guess.

Admittedly, I consider myself a pretty "bad" friend.

I only received a handful of greetings. The number of people I regularly interact with gets smaller and smaller every year. Nothing malicious or anything like that, people just grow apart I guess.

Admittedly, I consider myself a pretty "bad" friend.
Would you agree that most friendships are based on what one party can do for the other, such as in case of emergencies or need of help?

Would you agree that most friendships are based on what one party can do for the other, such as in case of emergencies or need of help?

Can't speak for "most" friendships, but to be honest I don't think any of my friendships are based on what anyone can do for me. The majority of the friends I regularly talk to live pretty far away from me actually.

Can't speak for "most" friendships, but to be honest I don't think any of my friendships are based on what anyone can do for me. The majority of the friends I regularly talk to live pretty far away from me actually.
If they are childhood friends, it might be a bit different. I think as an adult, your primal instincts take over and more of your decisions are based on improving your chances of survivial.

Back
Top Bottom