the thread about nothing...

8f5746d8-d006-4582-a4fb-8b162124719c-gif.2110802

Happy New Year's TAN.

Celebrated the New Year by having dim sum at midnight and 2 beers. Went to bed and took care of baby through out the night and how I'm wide awake.

Happy New Years fellas. Took a few shots with my lady. Went to bed around 1:30. Now we’re headed to the city to see a movie, shop and take some pictures.

Btw this weather is NY is nuts! I’m loving it

Happy New Years fellas. Took a few shots with my lady. Went to bed around 1:30. Now we’re headed to the city to see a movie, shop and take some pictures.

Btw this weather is NY is nuts! I’m loving it
Happy New Year to you too :D. And yes, this weather is amazing. 60 degrees here in NYC today. Hopefully we can make it through the winter with temps around this mark...it'll be a blessing. I hate the cold

How do people afford to live in NYC unless they work as an attorney or doctor?
It's really not THAT bad in my opinion. Been livin in Queens, NY all my life. It's like any major city...you need atleast 2 people workin in the household, when all the financial burden is on 1 person then it gets tough. NYC is what you make of it, it's expensive yes but not impossible to afford. Budget is everything! Lot's of opportunities here, we have everything. Make the right choices and stay focused, then the outcome is almost always positive...if you slack and get caught up...these streets will swallow you alive. Not tryna sound bias but NYC is THE ONLY place I could ever love. I've travelled to many other major cities in the US and some small ones... none come close to NYC man...here we literally never sleep. A-Z everything is available 24/7 anyday of the week & anytime of year

Back
Top Bottom