the thread about nothing...

I’m asian (Chinese) and I’m not really attracted to Asians too. I think living in the Bay Area, Ca., I see a lot of these Asian girls acting like they’re entitled to everything and thinking they’re hot **** when they’re barely avg with a terrible personality really turned me off.

This isn't an asian thing, there are women like that of all races

I'm asian and don't care for a bunch of asian things.

Fung bros are terrible
Another thing I absolutely hate is Asian Made cars.
Tuner cars do nothing for me. I love American Muscle. DA Heavy Chevys. I had a Duramax Diesel pickup and people would all give me weird looks at stoplights and when I got out of it. They looked at me like what’s this asian dude doing w/ a diesel truck.

Another thing I absolutely hate is Asian Made cars.
Tuner cars do nothing for me. I love American Muscle. DA Heavy Chevys. I had a Duramax Diesel pickup and people would all give me weird looks at stoplights and when I got out of it. They looked at me like what’s this asian dude doing w/ a diesel truck.
You grew up in a farm town. Your environment influenced you. What type of cookies do you want?

Was there a large Asian population where you grew up?

You grew up in a farm town. Your environment influenced you. What type of cookies do you want?

There was this country asian dude on the CBS reality show big brother a couple years back.
Nope predominantly white.
Maybe I am a P.O.M.E.
It’s weird though I don’t really relate to the farm community around me. They all like country music, boots, cowboy hats, and pearl snap shirts. I like street wear, sneakers, and hip hop music.

Nope predominantly white.
Maybe I am a P.O.M.E.
It’s weird though I don’t really relate to the farm community around here. They all like country music, boots, cowboy hats, and pearl snaps. I like street wear and hip hop music.
I really think that it was region that influenced you to have your personal preferences on things. You may not like country-related things, but it still could've played a role on how you see things today.

Nothing wrong with personal preference.

This is not directed at any of the recent posts, but I find it weird when people tell stories and mention the race of someone when it is not pertinent. Like at my job today, some ____ guy came in and bought 30 loaves of bread.

no offense to anyone but i think it's weird to not be attracted to a particular race
im attracted to women in every race

and i think im even more attracted to mixed race women

Dis,
I love women.
To each their own *kanye shrug*

I really think that it was region that influenced you to have your personal preferences on things. You may not like country-related things, but it still could've played a role on how you see things today.

Nothing wrong with personal preference.
Thanks uce! That must be it. I’m just big on personal preference.

I got IT I’m basically Yelawolf if he was asian :lol:

Last edited:
I always lurk in the Supreme thread but do not own a single Supreme item, nor do I plan to. :lol:
They dont make **** in my size but all I've ever really wanted was basic box logo tee
I just ate a roast beef sandwich with triple meat...over a pound. It was freaken good.
Prayers to your rectum
My asian brother from another mother !
863E767A-E946-4CBC-9D27-342147FEE437.gif
Thought this was the fusion dance for a second

I'm asian and don't care for a bunch of asian things.

Fung bros are terrible
Fung Bros know they’re losing their audience so they’re trying hard to gain the asian audience and hype crowd. The oldest one tries really hard to act like he’s from the streets when they grew up in the suburbs of Seattle.

This is not directed at any of the recent posts, but I find it weird when people tell stories and mention the race of someone when it is not pertinent. Like at my job today, some ____ guy came in and bought 30 loaves of bread.

The flip side of that is when people try not to use race to discribe someone. :lol: “It was a talk dark skinned guy...” I’m the type to go straight to it. “Was he black, or what?” :lol:

Back
Top Bottom