the thread about nothing...

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

SB4B.gif
tinashe.jpg

GSW tickets are high af! :wow:
Yeah, their ticket prices priced me out years ago. Even when I tried watching them play in DC.

Most likely won't be able to afford to see them watch when they move to their new arena next year either.

Oh, well.
I’m in Washington DC, gets below freezing in winter.

And my girl doesn’t like the cold, so I think a Canada Goose would be good usage.
I miss the east coast weather. Just not the humidity and random thunderstorms.

Just had a fire drill and it was hot af standing in the sun. smh.

Lol. I remember when i got here last year and it was .5 inches of snow on the ground they called for state of emergency.

Trippin.
well the difference is these roads and stuff were not made or built like they are in a place like ny or chicago.
they aren't made for icy or cold temperatures so theres a reason why they have to close everything down. its a safety thing. i learned this when i went to chicago and i asked how come their roads don't freeze at crazy cold temperatures.

also, if you live here long enough (or anywhere for that matter) your body will adapt to the climate and thats why cats are cold down here at temps you usually don't think is cold.
same reason why in europe 80 degrees and up is considered hot and you have people passing out and whatnot from heat exhaustion when down here thats a great day

I remember i was out in NY and it was freezing.
They had the snowstorms too. I saw cars left on the side of the road just stuck there.
Looked like something out of a movie lol

well the difference is these roads and stuff were not made or built like they are in a place like ny or chicago.
they aren't made for icy or cold temperatures so theres a reason why they have to close everything down. its a safety thing. i learned this when i went to chicago and i asked how come their roads don't freeze at crazy cold temperatures.

also, if you live here long enough (or anywhere for that matter) your body will adapt to the climate and thats why cats are cold down here at temps you usually don't think is cold.
same reason why in europe 80 degrees and up is considered hot and you have people passing out and whatnot from heat exhaustion when down here thats a great day

I was just exaggerating. But all your saying is right.

Cause i def didn't adapt to houston heat over, The summer. In nyc we will call that a heatwave when its consistently in the 90s.

Back
Top Bottom