the thread about nothing...

1612862C-2C2E-49C7-AE60-7A03AACCAC35.jpeg

What kind of sorcery is this!?!?!???!???!

56 degrees, going to Dillard’s tomorrow for more outerwear, plus I have not bought anything for myself in a minute.

Well TAN fam, the jig is up, my free internet days are gone. Basically since I moved to my new apartment in April, I haven’t gotten billed by my provider. I didn’t think anything of it till July when I realized i hadn’t gotten a bill or charged but my internet still worked. I then kept getting sales calls saying they noticed my account was closed and wanted to know if I was interested in coming back :lol:

Well TAN fam, the jig is up, my free internet days are gone. Basically since I moved to my new apartment in April, I haven’t gotten billed by my provider. I didn’t think anything of it till July when I realized i hadn’t gotten a bill or charged but my internet still worked. I then kept getting sales calls saying they noticed my account was closed and wanted to know if I was interested in coming back :lol:
1B27DD3D-2324-4BBD-B01B-A4FED508178C.gif

46, 56, 73, and 90. I’d kill for any of those temps right now. I got up this morning and it was 11 degrees out.. in mid-October :smh:

Back
Top Bottom