the thread about nothing...

Can't shake off this headache :smh: Been staying hydrated and even popped an advil. Nada.

Same here. Weather has drastically changed over the last week and every year around the time the season changes from hot to cold, I get these headaches

Working so I won't be able to rest or shower or use a cold towel until I'm home later :lol: I'll keep drinking water and hope it helps.
Extra strength tylenol normally does the trick for me. Maybe try that? You could be straining your eyes from staring at the computer screen?

Either way, I hope you get home soon and you could rest.

Do you drink coffee? Maybe having a cup could help?

real talk where can I go to get my haircut where I'll have the barber suggest me? Pause but when I was in India the only good place to get your hair cut in that area was at a salon. A few men were there too btw lol but I just went in and told them to do what they thought was best and they hooked it up. Pricey but Id pay a little extra for that type of consultation and cut

real talk where can I go to get my haircut where I'll have the barber suggest me? Pause but when I was in India the only good place to get your hair cut in that area was at a salon. A few men were there too btw lol but I just went in and told them to do what they thought was best and they hooked it up. Pricey but Id pay a little extra for that type of consultation and cut

You probably don’t want a regular barber then - you want a sort of men’s grooming place.

I go to a slightly more upmarket barber where I trust the girl to do the right thing. She’s always laughing about other places where they can just do a standard haircut and don’t get the proper training to do anything else.

There’s a place across the road though that is about three times as much and includes a style consultation (and also a shave, wash and a head massage too so not like for like).

I’m tempted to try it once to see what they suggest.

Does anyone here see a therapist regularly?

Feels like I should get on this, but not sure if my work insurance covers it

How many friends do y'all have on FB? Pretty sure I know how I met every one of the people on my friends list. But I only have about 300+
I only have about 60. I had more but there were so many people that were annoying af with their statuses or what they posted that I removed them. I don't think I've even checked FB in about a year.

Me every single time I see “Royal Family” news on my tv.

0F115BDE-D907-49DF-9EF0-ADAB2D7F51AA.gif

Lol, what happen?

Geek squad services are a sham.
Long story short I purchased a Kenwood GPS unit like 3 years ago, one of the required accessories for it (Ipod classic cord) appears to be going bad, took it in for them to look at it and they said it looks like the cord is going bad. They tell me my warranty only covers the radio and not the cable even though I got the damn cable from them. **********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Long story short I purchased a Kenwood GPS unit like 3 years ago, one of the required accessories for it (Ipod classic cord) appears to be going bad, took it in for them to look at it and they said it looks like the cord is going bad. They tell me my warranty only covers the radio and not the cable even though I got the damn cable from them. Bull******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Yeah that's the finesse, they warranty/insurance covers the actual device not the Peripherals (i.e mouse, keyboard etc isn't covered under warranty but the desktop is.

Its in the fine print in the terms and conditions.

Back
Top Bottom