the thread about nothing...

I remember i went to a interview at H&M about 7 years ago.
I went in slacks, button up, tie ( no blazer)......I was literally the only person dressed up.

Geez...we're you apart of the interview team? If so was it that much for train wreck?

Buddy probably had some day drinking to catch up on anyway.
I'm right near the room where they go in for interviews. I also heard them say how he said he wasn't good at time management or multi tasking, so yeah it did not go well lol

I've only work a suit to one interview...didn't get that job.

I've heard you do want to be cautious of over dressing though...shouldn't be the best dressed person in the room or whatever. But unless you are going for a corporate job, you probably should be the best dressed in the room.

Last edited:
Never filed taxes before, new to the game. But I’m not worried cuz I got receipts up the ying yang
The boys aint come looking for you yet? I'm assuming you never had a documented gig with paychecks. I forget to include a couple bucks on my taxes and they send me a letter

Apple needs to drop a matte black pair

Didn't know the upcharge was this big...color ain't that serious...

Capture+_2018-08-30-13-11-12.png
Capture+_2018-08-30-13-13-17.png

Ahh man, i wish you the best of luck.
Yea it’s a process but fortunately for me I keep every receipt for everything I buy so I’m Gucci. I’ll just give the tax guy the number for the **** I bought, he puts it on the form, I pay the few hundred I owe the government and I’m out. If I get audited like I said I got receipts for days (literally) so I’ll be aight

Back
Top Bottom