the thread about nothing...

6ec.jpg

Dude came into an interview today in shorts. After he left, they started laughing. Safe to say he did not get the job

Either someone I work with is an NTer or the level of petty jealousy is through the roof! :wow: Actually, either way it goes the jealousy level is through the roof. :lol:

Either someone I work with is an NTer or the level of petty jealousy is through the roof! :wow: Actually, either way it goes the jealousy level is through the roof. :lol:
I was kinda regretting my post from yesterday along the same thoughts but it was already quoted twice so I said **** it.

Dude came into an interview today in shorts. After he left, they started laughing. Safe to say he did not get the job

:lol:
I would have laughed too.
How long was the interview?
Were they the Carlton type shorts with the cashmere v neck longsleeve?

I need to do that, had the tax guy file an extension for me earlier this year, need to Crunch the numbers and sort that out.
Gotcha...respect for trying to be legal outchea lol

Most servers I know (living off tips) don't list their tips when they file...or at most will list 50 percent.

I've interviewed numerous people with jeans / t-shirts / hats / etc.

That was for a job in a corporate environment.

I don't get people, you're trying to get the job or nah? First impression is key.

Back
Top Bottom