the thread about nothing...

Good thing they don’t need your permission

Let people live

It’s weird to me that people are so concerned about other people. That’s what’s wrong with this world imo. Everyone is concerned about the next person (I blame social media)
This phenomenon has been around since the stone age.

thumb-1920-931977.png

What would you do if you won a 200k exotic car?

Keep or sell?

I'd sell... Sure it'd be nice to drive a nice car but I know I wouldn't be able to afford the maintenance :lol:
Depreciation is a witch. You won't even get 200k, and then you'll be taxed on the sale of the car. You might as well drive it for fun.

Depreciation is a witch. You won't even get 200k, and then you'll be taxed on the sale of the car. You might as well drive it for fun.

I'd sell it for sure - and buy something nice for $50k.

And wouldn't you get taxed on the prize anyway? I'd need to sell it to pay that. That's always struck me as off in the US - in the UK all winnings aren't taxed, they're treated as prize money rather than income.

2018-07-31 13.34.57.jpg

I don't want one of those complicted tambourines - better get me the easy to play one.

What would you do if you won a 200k exotic car?

Keep or sell?

I'd sell... Sure it'd be nice to drive a nice car but I know I wouldn't be able to afford the maintenance :lol:

Drive it for a few weeks/Months then sell it.
Most exotic car owners usually do this. So they can purchase the latest and greatest or let it appreciate if it’s super limited production car. Which actually happens. Not all exotic depreciate.

Back
Top Bottom