the thread about nothing...

tumblr_nx9u9ufIt61qewacoo2_r1_540.jpg

I ******* hate when I got plans and **** gets cancelled last minute.

Managing expectations, in life and at work, is one of the most important skills you can have.

I ****ing hate when I got plans and **** gets cancelled last minute.

Managing expectations, in life and at work, is one of the most important skills you can have.
I was on my way to DC one night to hang out with one of my boys, dude texts me as I'm on the beltway to cancel, I was pissed

Reactions: jjs
Do you at least tell them your situation? If not you are the worst type of human being.

Well only to my closest of friends. They know the deal and will look for other arrangements. They done the same to me when my boy left me with his jump off to babysit while he was at work, and I had to entertain her and her friends. Which i was no where even attracted too.

I was on my way to DC one night to hang out with one of my boys, dude texts me as I'm on the beltway to cancel, I was pissed

I've had family do that. My unemployed at the time cousin used to live upstairs and hound me on weekends and literally tag along everywhere I went. Going as far as sticking his out the window to ask me where I was going. He'd volunteer to drive and we'd make plans only to have his buddy ask him what he was doing.... he'd say "I'm not busy, sure I'll go". Then he'd drive back home where he would get dressed up to go out. Dude would dress like a complete slob when he forced his company on me :stoneface:

Glad he came up on a good job and moved away. He was a total drag to be around with his constant drinking and arguing. He offered his number to me and I flat out ignored his info :lol:

Back
Top Bottom