the thread about nothing...

giphy.gif

They in the same class. Maybe shes tryna use him as a study buddy or something

Exactly, some of your are reaching far too much. Shorty just wants them class notes when she can't make it.

Girl: the professor there today?
Amel:yeah
Girl: i can't make it to class (getting banged out by bf, or someone definitely not amel)
Amel: okay, I miss you
Girl:just get me the notes

Exactly, some of your are reaching far too much. Shorty just wants them class notes when she can't make it.

Girl: the professor there today?
Amel:yeah
Girl: i can't make it to class (getting banged out by bf, or someone definitely not amel)
Amel: okay, I miss you
Girl:just get me the notes
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I dunno bro I wouldn’t count you out just yet

She gave you her number

What girl with a BF would give a dude her number if she wasn’t intrested

Ones who just like attention.

My friend got this really cute Filipino chick’s number at the mall. We were walking through the food court and she asked us to try a sample of some smoothie. They made small talk and we were on our way. She got off work, got food, and was looking for a place to sit and he invited her to our table. We all chopped it up for 10 minutes and she had to go and said we should keep up with each other on IG, but he asked for the # anyway.

He texted her that night and she never even responded. I looked at her IG and found out she has a BF. She don’t even post about him like that, she’s more into showing off on the gram with selfies and all that. I followed her anyway cause she’s cute, but never followed me back.

Moral of the story - some girls just like the thrill of baiting dudes along and then the turning their nose from em when they try to get close.

Or she might just want a classmates number like someone said.

Going to the Celtics vs Magic game tonight. Although half of Boston's roster is injured, hopefully it's a good game like their last one lol. Sucks that Kyrie is hurt. Wanted to see him play

Back
Top Bottom