the thread about nothing...

Movie on a first date is completely foreign to me.
I allocate 1 hour max for a first date.
And it's gonna be cheap coffee.

Agreed with alchemist iq alchemist iq on the rest with a small change: "I'm going to [X spot], you should come through."
Don't ever call it a date -- it makes things too formal and shorty will be acting accordingly. You want to cut straight to who she is.
giphy.gif

You guys ever start looking at "top ten" YouTube videos and you somehow end up in some supernatural binge? Then when you're done, you immdiately regret it and you go outside cautious as hell.:lol:

You guys ever start looking at "top ten" YouTube videos and you somehow end up in some supernatural binge? Then when you're done, you immdiately regret it and you go outside cautious as hell.:lol:
Most of them are clickbait. The videos I hate seeing on YouTube the most are the thumbnails with random arrows or things circled that don't mean anything at all with the clickbait all caps titles

Really depends on the topic

I mostly follow photography and atreetwear dudes

i'm open minded person, direct me a me link.

you videos are highly educational imo, your not being spoon fed content like regular tv, or news. You go discover and search what out there your dam self.
i try to weed out bad youtubers though especially if they come of fan boyish or particular companies or topics.

Movie on a first date is completely foreign to me.
I allocate 1 hour max for a first date.
And it's gonna be cheap coffee.

Agreed with alchemist iq alchemist iq on the rest with a small change: "I'm going to [X spot], you should come through."
Don't ever call it a date -- it makes things too formal and shorty will be acting accordingly. You want to cut straight to who she is.
Never called it a date to face, just a way of meeting up and enjoying. We talked before the movie as we waited (late night.premier) and then watched the flick. Sadly it was a Thursday and we had work so we dipped.out. texted. For a few days. I asked when she was free next time and I would like to see her again and nothing.

I really liked her so looking back I messed up but in a few text but that's life, try again

Most of them are clickbait. The videos I hate seeing on YouTube the most are the thumbnails with random arrows or things circled that don't mean anything at all with the clickbait all caps titles
True, I usually check out Rob D yke or Dark 5 for entertainment purposes. I was just watching some video on the "Dyatlov Pass" incident, real interesting story right there.

Last edited:
Never called it a date to face, just a way of meeting up and enjoying. We talked before the movie as we waited (late night.premier) and then watched the flick. Sadly it was a Thursday and we had work so we dipped.out. texted. For a few days. I asked when she was free next time and I would like to see her again and nothing.

I really liked her so looking back I messed up but in a few text but that's life, try again

Chalk it up to the game.
It's really a numbers game outchea.
Always remember you're the prize.

That was my disappointment when I went to the Philippines

Since the pope was there they kinda cleared out a lot of the street vendors

SC kid SC kid just post the hyperlink, your gonna bog up the thread.

but yeah my friend loves that guy mark weins, he put me on with his tourist lifestyle and eating everything around the world for cheap. and he does everything solo dolo. no camera crew.

SC kid SC kid just post the hyperlink, your gonna bog up the thread.

but yeah my friend loves that guy mark weins, he put me on with his tourist lifestyle and eating everything around the world for cheap. and he does everything solo dolo. no camera crew.

Mark Weins is cool, but needs to chill with the reactions.
He looks like he nuts every time he eats the food.
:lol:

Back
Top Bottom