the thread about nothing...

No way, dude I love eating breakfast food at night. Denny's, IHOP and Norms.
Yo me and my girl had the munchies monday around 130 and nowhere was open but the corner store. Wasnt trying to munch on junk snacks so we got some dennys. Grand slam and moons over my hammy was on point :pimp: and no i didnt tip...

giphy.gif

Been texting a girl I might really like. We text good morning and night text throughout the day. We saw black panther last week on the first date. Thing is when I ask when she is free for a real sit down she doesn't tell me when she is free. Is it wrong to push for a date on the second week?

Annoyed with this, on to the next one :rolleyes

Been texting a girl I might really like. We text good morning and night text throughout the day. We saw black panther last week on the first date. Thing is when I ask when she is free for a real sit down she doesn't tell me when she is free. Is it wrong to push for a date on the second week?

Annoyed with this, on to the next one :rolleyes

you made 3 mistakes! would you like know?

Put me on game
gonna cost you playa! but since i'm feeling nice i'll give you a discount for free.99

1.Taking a chick to the movie on a 1st date is old school, it's better to plan an activity around a 1st date like roller skating, bowling or something that can involve a little competition like pool, or ping-pong. find the right sports bar with good atmosphere grab a few drinks and you can chop it/and pick her brain, when you just lounging, maybe even take her to the hookah lounge.

"all that what you think of movie can lead to dead talk and a boring conversation" save the movies for a later date.

2.You kept chasing her, let the 1st date be a brief memory. she's not official yet. don't text her at all for like 2-3 days. act like you never even went on the date with (she will eventually call/text you and be like why haven't you text her) you already did the chasing let her start chasing you for your time and another date.

3.Never ask when she's free, you come off needy. just tell hit her "hit me up when your free, i'll be busy" you gotta give the illusion your a busy person and your time is precious. If she's smart she realize that her options to find a decent man to give her attention.

*disclaimer*

results may vary, but if executed properly yambs could be had in less that 2-3 dates.

Anyone order Nike iDs lately and can give me an estimate on the turnaround time? I know they estimate 5 weeks but usually come earlier.

gonna cost you playa! but since i'm feeling nice i'll give you a discount for free.99

1.Taking a chick to the movie on a 1st date is old school, it's better to plan an activity around a 1st date like roller skating, bowling or something that can involve a little competition like pool, or ping-pong. find the right sports bar with good atmosphere grab a few drinks and you can chop it/and pick her brain, when you just lounging, maybe even take her to the hookah lounge.

"all that what you think of movie can lead to dead talk and a boring conversation" save the movies for a later date.

2.You kept chasing her, let the 1st date be a brief memory. she's not official yet. don't text her at all for like 2-3 days. act like you never even went on the date with (she will eventually call/text you and be like why haven't you text her) you already did the chasing let her start chasing you for your time and another date.

3.Never ask when she's free, you come off needy. just tell hit her "hit me up when your free, i'll be busy" you gotta give the illusion your a busy person and your time is precious. If she's smart she realize that her options to find a decent man to give her attention.

*disclaimer*

results may vary, but if executed properly yambs could be had in less that 2-3 dates.
The movie became the first date because I really wanted to see it and seemed like two birds with one stone. I agree about the need thing. I did ask twice over the course of 4 days in one sentence each. Nothing I thought was too pushy but charge it to the game and move. Gonna learn from it and move on

The movie became the first date because I really wanted to see it and seemed like two birds with one stone. I agree about the need thing. I did ask twice over the course of 4 days in one sentence each. Nothing I thought was too pushy but charge it to the game and move. Gonna learn from it and move on

Hey man you live and you learn. good luck!
It took me some time to get my game right, everyone's different.

Thought the comments were funny. Haha.

Attachments

• 06412A43-72DB-44DE-924D-9516F7026124.png
    06412A43-72DB-44DE-924D-9516F7026124.png
    1 MB · Views: 13
  • 14B2AA6D-2BBD-4E1F-8455-19879D9625E6.png
    14B2AA6D-2BBD-4E1F-8455-19879D9625E6.png
    682.7 KB · Views: 15
  • 333EEC76-4283-4D3A-9CDF-5F1A01F38F2E.png
    333EEC76-4283-4D3A-9CDF-5F1A01F38F2E.png
    564.5 KB · Views: 13
Movie on a first date is completely foreign to me.
I allocate 1 hour max for a first date.
And it's gonna be cheap coffee.

Agreed with alchemist iq alchemist iq on the rest with a small change: "I'm going to [X spot], you should come through."
Don't ever call it a date -- it makes things too formal and shorty will be acting accordingly. You want to cut straight to who she is.

Back
Top Bottom