the thread about nothing...

:rofl: :rofl:

Tell yourself all this, you the one reporting mans, not me.

Dude couldn’t take the heat so he reported me. I reported back for his troll like behavior. Called me bipolar like he got a psych degree. Smh dudes is tripping, proably eating too much hot sauce so his judgement is impaired. I’ll entertain y’all, but I won’t get finesse by random insults.

Crazy how people pay $2000+ for a 300sqft apartment studio in NYC

It’s ridiculous, plus the cost living is just rediculous as well. I was making money but I was wasting money on my apartment back in nyc.

Texas is where’s it at right now for me. Slow progress but I’m getting there.

Dude couldn’t take the heat so he reported me. I reported back for his troll like behavior. Called me bipolar like he got a psych degree. Smh dudes is tripping, proably eating too much hot sauce so his judgement is impaired. I’ll entertain y’all, but I won’t get finesse by random insults.
Calming I reported first ? Let’s see that PM from mods playa?

giphy.gif

Nah
When you have a speeding ticket, get a lawyer. The lawyer will push your court date so many times that by the time it really is time to go to court the cop may not show up.

That's what I always do. The results are 50/50 lol

But the beauty of it is that even if you lose in court, by the time you're found guilty the points will come off in a few months because it'd have been up so long since the infarction.
Nah b. In NY the points start the date the guilty verdict is reached not the date you were originally ticketed. I did that delaying before and I learned the hard way :smh:

Why would you get a lawyer for the speeding ticket?

If your lawyer charges less than a speeding ticket, you need a new lawyer :lol:

My homeboy had so many speeding tickets /moving violations he needed to hire a lawyer to fight his cases. He needed a lawyer especially with the dumb ish speeding he did in Long Island to queens nyc. Them Long Island cops don’t play. He fought the cases and got his driver license reinstated back to him. Took him 3-5 years to get all his points off.

:lol:

Never heard of getting a lawyer for this, what in the world.

Lawyers for speeding tickets

Luxury apartments

Vvvvvvvvvnds shoes

Oh man

They won’t let you pay double the fine and get it erased?

Sorry for the typo iOS is funky.

Nope, u pay the fine and you get points added to your record.

Every person case is little different but the dmv judge wants to hit u up with paying that ticket cause that puts money in his hands and the city. Corrupt as hell.

My homeboy had so many speeding tickets /moving violations he needed to hire a lawyer to fight his cases. He needed a lawyer especially with the dumb ish speeding he did in Long Island to queens nyc. Them Long Island cops don’t play. He fought the cases and got his driver license reinstated back to him. Took him 3-5 years to get all his points off.

giphy.gif

Sorry for the typo iOS is funky.

Nope, u pay the fine and you get points added to your record.

Every person case is little different but the dmv judge wants to hit u up with paying that ticket cause that puts money in his hands and the city. Corrupt as hell.

The city I live in is ALL about the money too. That’s why they allow you to pay double and it doesn’t go on your record. They just want the money. It’s smart, My driving record is immaculate because of that :lol:

Back
Top Bottom