the thread about nothing...

Isnt that cute, you in competition with me.

Thats good you striving to be like me, you might one day when you grow up, lil fella. Dont give up, anythings possible word to KG

Would be a downgrade to be like you :lol: You talk a big game on the internet, but shed some tears when Toronto Police nabbed you up :rofl:

Do you, keyboard warrior. Your "dukes" must be proud

Would be a downgrade to be like you :lol: You talk a big game on the internet, but shed some tears when Toronto Police nabbed you up :rofl:

Do you, keyboard warrior. Your "dukes" must be proud

Shed some tears? Ok if you say so...

Says a toronto police informant, ya i know about your ol crime stoppers ***

I really hate playing 5 on 5 full court games now. 95% of shots are people either chucking up 3 pointers or doing fast break layups because nobody runs back on defense.

Shed some tears? Ok if you say so...

Says a toronto police informant, ya i know about your ol crime stoppers ***

It's ok man, it's alright to be scared... "Let me call my dukes!!! I have rights, I demand my one phone call" :rofl:

It's ok man, it's alright to be scared... "Let me call my dukes!!! I have rights, I demand my one phone call" :rofl:
IMG_20180128_121907.png

Crimestoppers finest

Beat it you bird. The fact you laughing about people getting caught up in the system tells me everything i need to know about you. Go back to your comfy suburban life

I really hate playing 5 on 5 full court games now. 95% of shots are people either chucking up 3 pointers or doing fast break layups because nobody runs back on defense.

Let me guess 24 fitness ballers got you mad! I know how that feels. That’s just lazy people tryna look like Steph curry but they looking like Steph brick shot.

Fast break layups are important but if you ain’t playing defense or setting up plays. Get off the court imo.

Bought head out and play right now.

Back
Top Bottom