the thread about nothing...

Tan hot box!!!
giphy-downsized-large.gif

I worked for maybe two hours on making one nice post in my school thread only for it to disappear and my needing to do it all over again. Smh

Man i remember when I used to think beer was nasty :lol: I’m drinking this like juice since I’ve turned 21.

I worked on a big project in school with a few people. One of the guys we got along pretty well.

Dude been trying to get at women (without success) and he told me "let's make sure we don't go after the same girls".

Me: "Sure." (plenty of fish in the sea anyway)

Today i'm hanging out with a girl I've been seeing a few times (and went to a party where I told the dude you can have any girl here but she's off limit).

She showed me her DM. Dude been sliding talking about you should grab a drink at my place and **** :lol:

Snakes everywhere.

dude has no game too :rofl:

Dang, everyone is in downtown right now.
I low key wanted to go but I went hard last night
Im just gonna stay in and rest up

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine as children do. It's not just in some of us; it is in everyone. And as we let our own lights shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others."

Back
Top Bottom