Exactly!!! 

eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

NT BROS PLEASE HELP!!!

I won some kicks on ebay, but accidentally had them shipped to my old address in Cali, which is on a military base. What can I do?

Have to have the OG shipp call and get them resent fee is like $10.99 or something once he gets it then he has to resend it to your new address....

My cousin just sent me some kicks from NY and I gave him the wrong zip code, its being held at the post office in the Chi and I need my ID to pick it up and I lost my wallet last weekend 
tired.gif

So they told me those were my only two options, get an ID and go get it, or contact the OG shipper and have them get it sent back and pay the redelivery fee and then have it sent to ya new address 

does anyone think OchoCinco can become an eagle within the next few days ? Rumors have it he out here and with maclin hurt i can see him filling in

Have to have the OG shipp call and get them resent fee is like $10.99 or something once he gets it then he has to resend it to your new address....

My cousin just sent me some kicks from NY and I gave him the wrong zip code, its being held at the post office in the Chi and I need my ID to pick it up and I lost my wallet last weekend |I

So they told me those were my only two options, get an ID and go get it, or contact the OG shipper and have them get it sent back and pay the redelivery fee and then have it sent to ya new address 

Yeah i figured as much, idk how much faith i have in an ebay seller to do all that extra stuff

I'm REALLY considering copping a wallet chain. I wanted on wayy before it became cool in the "urban" world, then it got on and N didn't do it right, looking crazy and I didn't want anything to do with it. Now, I want one again, but wouldn't it be weird to show up one day with a wallet chain on?

Back
Top Bottom