the thread about nothing...

Huh? You never had that. You don't even know her number and won't even tell her to sit by you or nothing :lol: sack up bro, jeezus
Its much more complex than that. :lol: i didnt wanna write it out and so i just summarized it up there.
I caught her looking at me a few times before. Last class those cats were talking loud and disrupting the class , getting on everyones' nerves. She looks over at me and she could tell that i was annoyed too. She did it like 2 times and i had the :smh: face on at those two dudes and i laughed . Fast forward to end of class the prof lets us bounce 5 mins early and the two dudes yell out "we ******g out " and bounce. She immediately looks at me and wei just smile and i shake my head and we both bust out laughing at them , And went our separate ways(i know i slipped shoulda spoken to her) . My point is she was the one initiating eye contact on all occassion. I sat diagnally from her, so she would literally have to turn for all of that. :lol: coulda easily done it with the dude sitting next to her or something.
Maybe im overthinking it ? :lol: whatever. Maybe youre right.

dude, she's trying to be friendly with you at the least. start up a convo with her and see what's up. you have a class together and go to the same school, it shouldn't be hard to get something going. just see if she's trying to grab coffee with you between class. it's short as you want it to be or you can extend it to something else if you're feeling each other. at least then she'll know you're interested rather than you laughing over some loud dudes and just bouncing from class. :lol:

Where did that phone wallpaper thread go?

I wanted the “One day if I do go to heaven...I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.” picture but didn't save it. Anyone got it?

I have an annoying amount of ear wax in both of my ears and it has to go asap. Also going on a farting streak of some loud bombs after days of silent ones is great.

"That's really interesting, thanks for telling us about your ear wax and farts"
- No one in the history of Nike Talk
Will0827, That's really interesting, thanks for telling us about your ear wax and farts.
I'm making history Big J watch out.

Will0827, That's really interesting, thanks for telling us about your ear wax and farts.
I'm making history Big J watch out.

No problem gentleman.

Does anyone know what is a medium amount of hyperness one can get to before having their heart give out, i had several cups of coffee and an energy drink the other day and feel that i can add an extra cup of coffee or a 5 hour energy to reach the peak before hitting the ground.

I think I could listen to Swedish House Mafia - Dont Worry Child all day,every day. Love the song.

anybody wear that Cashlete stuff?

i see the adds on here all the time and they have some nice stuff,but the prices aren't in my favor.

Where did that phone wallpaper thread go?

I wanted the “One day if I do go to heaven...I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.” picture but didn't save it. Anyone got it?
Have you tried Google? A 5 second search..

You know how females are, always trying to put you on the spot. I swear I had this one girl right (E-40 voice) who would try to school me every chance she got. I tried to set up a hotel rendezvous and I was updating her on where I was thinking about choosing, ***** hit me like "Nahhh, I don't wanna go anymore." I asked why, she wouldn't tell me. Few days later she says, because I already told stop telling me what you're going to do and just do it. *alonzo mourning gif*

Lesson learned I guess.

But, I still missed out on the box. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom