the thread about nothing...

IMG_20171106_093107.jpg

ive done heard it all now

Homeless nah **** this dude a Bum comes up to me and ask for change. I like to see what they have to say first, so i stood and listen and man this dude started off completely WRONG.

he goes hey man you have any change, as i reach in my pocket he says you know what i hate white people you know why cause they smell musty. I stopped him before he can even get another word out.

"hold up man you saying you dont like white people yet you ******* asking a white person for change, ****.

never been so heated in my life **** pissed me off.

I was reaching in my pocket to give him my change which is why im very mad. He tried apologizing and give me a hug LOL, you the ******* musty smelling one my man keep it moving.

Thrift haul
IMG_3050.JPG

Toros are being sold as a restoration project. The lasers are actually decent.

IMG_3058.JPG
IMG_3059.JPG
IMG_3060.JPG

Might keep for myself.

Panthers jersey and starter shorts feel really nice. $5 for both of them together. Jordan's were $9 each.

Ross

IMG_3063.JPG

Stance socks so damn comfy man. Never had the crew cut though so we'll see. Look cleeeaaaan though.

okay, so Historical Jesus existed, right?

he would have had to be an unremarkable looking dude.

every image of him--no matter what color--is always this ancient movie star looking guy, Mr. Save Your Girl.

...but to me, there's no way a celebrity faced man could have not walked around literally speaking for God and not have drowned in female attentions.

it only makes sense for 13 average looking dudes to wander around together spreading goodwill toward all men.

besides, if he was some romance novel cover guy, what does that say about humans that only the words of a Very Attractive Person would matter?

okay, so Historical Jesus existed, right?

he would have had to be an unremarkable looking dude.

every image of him--no matter what color--is always this ancient movie star looking guy, Mr. Save Your Girl.

...but to me, there's no way a celebrity faced man could have not walked around literally speaking for God and not have drowned in female attentions.

it only makes sense for 13 average looking dudes to wander around together spreading goodwill toward all men.

besides, if he was some romance novel cover guy, what does that say about humans that only the words of a Very Attractive Person would matter?

Jesus lives in my hood b. He be riding his bike around and dumpster diving

Posted on Snap that marriage isn't my thing

3 girls cussed me out -- said that I lied to them -- I only took them on 1 date

:lol:

One girl said I was an a-hole hypocrite. She said she wished she didn't send me a birthday gift to my work/office.

:nerd:

Back
Top Bottom