the thread about nothing...

isco isco What do you think? These flippable for $13 and $16 each?

IMG_3034.JPG

IMG_3035.JPG

Are they authentic??

go on eBay and look up both jackets..then choose sold listings and see what they were sold at..Miami Heat one looks a little funny..maybe fake?
Can't find a listing for either jacket. That's what concerns me. It's either worth a bunch or nothing. But for the price tag I'm not eager to risk it.

the eagles a Mitchell and Ness?

I wish. It's a "Reebok Vintage Collection"

Can't find a listing for either jacket. That's what concerns me. It's either worth a bunch or nothing. But for the price tag I'm not eager to risk it.

I wish. It's a "Reebok Vintage Collection"
yeah I'd pass..if it's not M&N ur taking a risk

I see red 4s in that cart

:pimp:

They're beat as hell, one has a broken heel tab, but somebody somewhere will pay $20-$30+ for them.

Ross....$4

IMG_3039.JPG

Still no sixers :smh:

There's like 15 pairs of raptors socks. Definitely copping the nuggets pair.

Never mind. The nuggets pair is a small smh

My sis was doing some spring cleaning and she found my old comics. Kept in pretty good condition. They look mint but they're really not. I remember taking them out of the plastic and reading these plenty of times.

They've been untouched for 15 years or longer.

Wonder if any of them are worth anything today

:pimp:

They're beat as hell, one has a broken heel tab, but somebody somewhere will pay $20-$30+ for them.

Ross....$4

IMG_3039.JPG

Still no sixers :smh:

There's like 15 pairs of raptors socks. Definitely copping the nuggets pair.

Never mind. The nuggets pair is a small smh
Flippable..u have to buy all of them tho

Go check.

I have a hectic coin and stamp collection tucked away in storage. Feel like thats worth a considerable amount

My sis was doing some spring cleaning and she found my old comics. Kept in pretty good condition. They look mint but they're really not. I remember taking them out of the plastic and reading these plenty of times.

They've been untouched for 15 years or longer.

Wonder if any of them are worth anything today
If you have any of Jim Lee's 90's X-Men run or MacFarlane's Spider-Man. Let me know.

What's Valiant? Lol I'm not sure how some of these came into my possession

That Punisher comic for example. I wasn't a Punisher fan at all

Usually I just use a toothbrush and Clorox spray to clean my sneakers but I decided to try a cleaning kit. Let ya’ll know how it works.
E244BD57-6263-4701-9AE1-82C01C5820B7.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom