the thread about nothing...

image.png
I have more pics somewhere but there's decent street art in barcelona

my bro had this in his room growing up... i was so jelly

might need to go to the thrift shop...never really been in one
only went once to go with my homie so he can dig for vinyl

would def love to go looking for art.

i got kendrick lamar's Damn album autographed too ima have to get that framed
btw frameiteasy.com is great cheap online framing site. i've used it twice and everything was perfect

Thrift shops got some dope stuff. I dont go often but from time to time i stop by one. Wish i knew more about certain things like figurines and stuff. Im convinced theres gems in there

Funny you mention kendrick. My boy use to rap and was going to some program they have here where they let mans use the studio. The guy running the program apparently produced the beat for Nas "if heaven was a mile away" and has some connections. My boy was telling me one day he went and kendrick was there and he spit for him. Told me kendrick rated him heavy, but this was before kendrick got really big so hes telling me this and im like "who tf is kendrick lamar b" :lol:

Yall got tips on framing posters? I don't want to tape it to the frame but it keeps sliding off (it's a bigger frame). I don't want to get a frame the right size either because I don't want to cover up the edges. How do I keep it in place

Personally I don't have much art hanging around my personal room(s) at this moment but it's definitely something I want to put some good work in if/when I purchase my own home in the next couple years with my new financial situation.
I do have some art made by my uncle (RIP) throughout the house though. Personally I prefer more modern art but it's a great way to remember my uncle. As you can probably tell these are quite old.
Excuse the crappy iPhone quality:
811b0c04907b5a1ab5ac4f26bccf0b2e.jpg

06ccdeb4e471cb334bc0e11a9e30f593.jpg

f134adbb6c132513812b4f677f4d3097.jpg

In my personal room, besides some posters I have this frame hanging on my wall.
Framed Tottenham Hotspur shirt with the full 2016/17 team's signatures.
7417d12cc3246c3733b528558337d92d.png

Personally I don't have much art hanging around my personal room(s) at this moment but it's definitely something I want to put some good work in if/when I purchase my own home in the next couple years with my new financial situation.
I do have some art made by my uncle (RIP) throughout the house though. Personally I prefer more modern art but it's a great way to remember my uncle. As you can probably tell these are quite old.
Excuse the crappy iPhone quality:
811b0c04907b5a1ab5ac4f26bccf0b2e.jpg

06ccdeb4e471cb334bc0e11a9e30f593.jpg

f134adbb6c132513812b4f677f4d3097.jpg

In my personal room, besides some posters I have this frame hanging on my wall.
Framed Tottenham Hotspur shirt with the full 2016/17 team's signatures.
7417d12cc3246c3733b528558337d92d.png

Do people eat chocolate everyday in Belgium
And what do you think about muscles and fries

Do people eat chocolate everyday in Belgium
And what do you think about muscles and fries
Definitely not every day, at least not most people :lol: But it is very common for gifts, desserts, ... When I was an intern at the hospital, we continually got showered with pralines or other chocolate gifts from patients being released.
After all we do arguably have the best chocolate in the world. Either us or Switzerland depending on preference. Speaking of chocolate, not too long ago our country invented "pink chocolate". We call it Ruby Chocolate. No food coloring or anything. Under the Callebaut company, Belgians (with some help from the company's R&D in France) innovated with a technique to treat Ruby-cacao beans. Hence the name.
a7eb4bddc2f078df81f4f96cfc8a7e6d.png

As for mussels and fries, it's a classic Belgian dish. Pretty much everyone eats it during mussel season when they're at their biggest and best.
I wouldn't say it's in my top favorite dishes but it sure is great in my opinion. We usually get our mussels from Oostende during the season. That's generally where the biggest come from.

In terms of homecooked meals, my #1 favorite food is still my mom's version of the Texan chili con carne by far.
A close #2 is a not very known dish but something I greatly enjoy as well. I'm not sure if purée or mashed is the correct term but basically a purée mix of mashed sorrel and mashed potatoes with tiny bits of bacon mixed in as well to reduce some of the acidity from the sorrel. Always paired with sausage. We can hardly ever find sorrel in stores so we grow it in our backyard.
I suppose it's more of a local rural thing.
Unfortunately this year it's been very dry weather and I've only gotten to eat it a handful of times.
#3 is fries with just about anything :lol:

Definitely not every day, at least not most people :lol: But it is very common for gifts, desserts, ... When I was an intern at the hospital, we continually got showered with pralines or other chocolate gifts from patients being released.
After all we do arguably have the best chocolate in the world. Either us or Switzerland depending on preference. Speaking of chocolate, not too long ago our country invented "pink chocolate". We call it Ruby Chocolate. No food coloring or anything. Under the Callebaut company, Belgians (with some help from the company's R&D in France) innovated with a technique to treat Ruby-cacao beans. Hence the name.
a7eb4bddc2f078df81f4f96cfc8a7e6d.png

As for mussels and fries, it's a classic Belgian dish. Pretty much everyone eats it during mussel season when they're at their biggest and best.
I wouldn't say it's in my top favorite dishes but it sure is great in my opinion. We usually get our mussels from Oostende during the season. That's generally where the biggest come from.

How was this new chocolate invented?

I know white is no cocoa. Dark is lots of cocoa. Milk is somewhere in between. So what did they do to make this 'ruby' chocolate?

I was dropping off kicks at stadiumgoods and there was a pair of new balance I had sitting there for 5 months..I told them I wanted to lower the price and they told me they sold the other day..pleasant surprise I was expecting them to sit even longer

waiting for my train I ended up helping a family who only spoke Spanish..and I missed my train!! Gotta wait half hour FML

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom