the thread about nothing...

DMJX5hgUEAA7Y7G.jpg

Gangster Al Capone poses for a mugshot on his arrival at the Federal Penitentiary at Alcatraz on Aug. 22, 1934 in San Francisco, California.

Start getting in shape kills two birds with one stone you get health and confidence.

Or go the opposite route and just smoke a joint relax and realize everything will be fine. It’s all about options.

You need a win. Simple. Remember that life goes up and down, its all about how u handle urself when u down, so when ur back at top, youre two times even stronger as a person!

Like they both said, do something that makes you feel good about yourself and get back in your groove
Thanks guys. Even just talking to people about it makes me feel better

I've just had a big lack of self confidence lately and idk how I can overcome it

Rely on yourself...the universe does not give a ****
Be practical...success is not a theory
Don't be a baby...life is hard, get on with it
Don't waste energy on things you can't control

It's not who you are that holds you back its who you think you're not.

Pull yourself together man

Feeling depressed

It happens bro, I'm going through the same ish right now. There was a lot of great advice given after your post. Repped to all of those who gave suggestions to Blue Mamba

Blue Mamba Blue Mamba Pm me if you ever need to vent/talk bro. Sometimes talking to strangers is the best route because they're not biased :pimp: TAN is the GOAT

On another note I'm about to go tailgate at Arrowhead (Chiefs) stadium with my mom. I'm a Steeers fan so it'll be fun. Shrimp, Steak, Wings, Beer, with a bunch of side dishes. Hope everyone had a blessed Sunday :smokin

Back
Top Bottom