the thread about nothing...

Condolences to those who lost their lives in Vegas overnight. It’s crazy to think while that was happening, I took a phone call and woke up from sleep cause my neighbors robbed

Man this vegas news is heartbreaking. My dad is heading out there this thursday too for vacation.
Got wasted on Saturday night threw up on my brand new AM1s. Cleaned them a bit...but they are now beaters :lol:

Can’t go anywhere these days cuz of all this **** happening :smh:

All those ppl went to enjoy the night and ended up dead. :frown:

image.jpeg

That's horrible, what weapon did he use to do this?
From what I've read he fired off 100+ rounds in under a minute. So something fully automatic. So illegal. Could've been modded at home or an illegal purchase. Either way...there's no way he got that gun legally.

It's possibly he was bump shooting the gun too.

I'm more interested in the motivation. We still don't know.

RiP to all the people that died

Been to Vegas before and stayed at that same hotel

it's always an interesting moment when you visit important locations from your childhood
One of these days I wanna do that... Not anytime soon, cuz I don't have the time

But go back to the home where I spent my childhood and teens. From there, walk to the F train and take the train to where I went to high school

Just to see if it brings back any deja vu.

Also kinda wanna walk the block of my old grade school too

Got me thinking...my dad got pissed at me cuz I haven't called my sister in months. Bout to do that cuz you never know...

True. Man I got family drama of my own, wont lie but best believe they aint getting a phone call from me nor a text, it is what it is

Back
Top Bottom