the thread about nothing...

You seen when he rips the frog apart and points to that red **** he says "this is where I get my power from"

St. Francis Xavier University Homecoming was LIT

22179745_10209617412946307_7852114727270201122_o.jpg

Currently pursuing a degree in healthcare. I love the what I'm studying as it's become a major part of my life the last few years. I'm excited to enter the field one day.

But there are times where I wonder what I could be in the tech space. Always been handy with technology and took a bunch of classes in high school and not only loved it but did well in it. Majored in it for a semester but dropped it the following semester because I couldn't see the options I could have.

Always wanted to work for a Google/FB type (I know, everyone does) but still. I think I may try coding in my spare time for fun. There seems to be a big online community for it and people always talking about "everyone should learn to code".

Pennywise been killin mofo's long before McDonald's even existed! Have a seat, Ronald.

Officially arrived in Southern California and haven't done anything to prepare for my first day of work lol.

My aunt invited me over for dinner tomorrow night to welcome me in the area. Dinner is at 5:30 :wow: What's up with non-Filipino families eating dinner so early lol

One thing I miss about the East Coast. The cost of gas.

Gas prices in CA make me sick.

Back
Top Bottom