the thread about nothing...

girls i be dealing with dont look like that with no makeup.

i joined a fantasy basketball league and ive never played before. any tips to win? I have money on the line. im thinking ill take lbj with my first pick

Sounds like your dying

giphy.gif

My man is super lifted.

:wink:

I wish lol

I'm saying tho what's so special about her?

I've had sweeter tings make me bubble tea

im guessing its that she has the balls to post pics of her with no makeup or maybe it's her youtube which i will never watch. she makes me think of stitch from lilio and stitch

girls i be dealing with dont look like that with no makeup.

i joined a fantasy basketball league and ive never played before. any tips to win? I have money on the line. im thinking ill take lbj with my first pick

Don't do that unless you're a late pick in the first round. Are you playing categories or points? Head-to-head or rotisserie? Basketball is a long season so you gotta make sure you stay active and pick up players when they're hot.

i think we're playing head to head. what does it mean by pickup players when they're hot like is that via a trade or a free agent signing? any guide you recommend?

i think we're playing head to head. what does it mean by pickup players when they're hot like is that via a trade or a free agent signing? any guide you recommend?

Uh idk bout guides. And by pickups, yeah I mean like free agent signings via the waiver wire. I've never played points scoring so I can't speak on that. But if you're playing categories you gotta focus on the strengths/weaknesses of the players you draft early on. For example if you draft Westbrook and John Wall you'd be taking on a huge amount of TOs and low FG%. But you'd also be taking on a huge number of assists. In that sense it wouldn't be such a good idea to take on someone like DeAndre Jordan whose value comes mainly from his rebounds and FG%, and low TOs. DeAndre would also cause your FT% to plummet.

I'm at the gym right now so this probably isn't the best write up, but I hope it helped a little. It's also difficult to give advice without knowing your league settings. Feel free to PM me, I love fantasy bball lol

just did a mock draft on yahoo and got an F with weaknesses for SF and C. what gives

I wouldn't put TOO much stock into Yahoo grades. I rarely get higher than a D but I've also finished 2nd, 4th, and 2nd in my league the 3 years I've been playing lol

Then again I also make a lot of moves during the season so goes to show you can salvage a somewhat poorly drafted team with smart trades and pickups.

Back
Top Bottom