the thread about nothing...

What?

I don't get it. Equivalent how?

Supposedly it's as bad for your heart as smoking cigs. Granted I don't eat eggs that frequently but I'll have 2-3 maybe once a week or so.

"Canadian researchers examined 1,231 patients with an average age of 62. They used ultrasound measurements of the carotid arteries to establish the presence and quantity of atherosclerotic plaque. Smoking was measured in “pack-years” and egg yolk consumption in “egg yolk-years.”
The results were mind blowing. Researchers found that eating one egg per day was just as bad for your heart as smoking five cigarettes per day! A single large egg contains more than 180 mg of cholesterol, and the average American consumes almost five eggs per week. No wonder heart disease is the number one killer."

http://www.mercyforanimals.org/heres-why-eating-1-egg-per-day-is-just-as

Eating one egg a day is equivalent to smoking 5 cigarettes a day

...according to "What the Health?".

I don't believe that though. I'ma keep eating meat and dairy.

Lol. I shouldve been dead by now or something then.

All i know is that too much can affect ur cholestorol, which is true but thats like if you were to eat 10 eggs/day or something. Ill mix it with egg white or just eggs

0975c4683afa1ab6325a8609b259afa2--learning-english-english-language.jpg

Had my speakers set up since yesterday. Was disappointed with the sound I was getting. I was wondering why the sound when I'm playing my uhd blu ray wasn't popping like it was supposed to.

And then I noticed that youtube, hulu, netflix was sounding better than my blu rays

That shouldn't be the case because my blu ray player is dolby atmos compatible and I have dolby atmos capatible speakers

I played with my tv and blu ray player settings

After some googling, realized that the tv guy set the coaxial signal to bitstream but not the hdmi signal

So I set that to bitstream and voila, instant dolby surround

It sounds so beautiful brehs

I went from having my volume maxed out and not being impressed to having to turn the volume down significantly

Last edited:
Saturated fat is actually a bigger concern for total blood cholesterol than actual cholesterol though.

So there's that.

what you watching tho

Seeing as how my 4k blu ray content is only 2 movies deep... nothing

I had the tv and blu ray on just to figure out how to figure out how to activate dolby surround and when I figured it out I went to the shower lol

I want to make my blu ray collection grow though

I like my omelettes cooked french style

Since idk how to do it I let my sister do it lol

Actually, more like beg her to do it these days

Back
Top Bottom